FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Prague Dec 4-7 ? clubs

Prague Dec 4-7 ? clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustanddesire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

Does anyone know about swingers clubs in Prague? Up for fun - what's there for a horny couple to do once the sight seeings done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arcafunCouple  over a year ago

Catalunya, Spain

Have heard of the tantric one but didn't go as we weren't into it then, but you must do two things, go to Harley's underground Rock bar, great showmanship from barmen, who get you dancing on the bar (one was very tasty according to my wife and possibly where our swinging desires started), and 2, have a shot of Absinthe spoon - it blows your nuts off! Enjoy.

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

I often work in praha, you must try Club paridiso it's first class couple only, look at the web site any questions you have about places to eat etc please get in contact

Run

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Watch out for the 'nightclubs'. We thought all our birthdays and xmas's had come at once until we were handed a price list.

Chester

Thanks guys - will definitely check out rock club and the absinthe .Have got some info on the tantric club.

Extasia foam party on Dec 13 - promises to be a wild time - great if you were to make it

Chester

Thanks - is it far from the city centre ? and easy to get by public transport ? What nights is it open ?

Chester

"Watch out for the 'nightclubs'. We thought all our birthdays and xmas's had come at once until we were handed a price list."

Thanks - Have heard need to be careful -

guess if there is a reasonable entry charge and this is 'all inclusive' - should be ok

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Paridisio is in praha 8 city centre is praha 1 it's a short taxi journey , it's open on Wednesdays , Fridays and Sat til 4am you must be I by 23:00, look at the website, the drink is cheap and the Buffett is first class

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

"Watch out for the 'nightclubs'. We thought all our birthdays and xmas's had come at once until we were handed a price list.

Thanks - Have heard need to be careful -

guess if there is a reasonable entry charge and this is 'all inclusive' - should be ok"

No entry charge. £6-7 for a 330ml can of pilsner and prices that started at £55 for 15mins. Red faces all round and a very hasty exit when we realised. We will never forget.

Prague is a lovely city. Heading back for our 6th time in mid january but we have seen the effects of mass tourism on the prices since my first visit in early 07. Never found any action but were warned away from the russian run lap dancing bars and generally we were too pissed on pilsner urquell to care

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Paridisio is in praha 8 city centre is praha 1 it's a short taxi journey , it's open on Wednesdays , Fridays and Sat til 4am you must be I by 23:00, look at the website, the drink is cheap and the Buffett is first class "

We went there a few years ago. Nice place, hosts speak English very well. But even the taxi driver had bother finding it. It's sort of behind a wooden fence at the bottom of a street.

Now odd thing, and several other people we have met who have been said the same thing. Shel made the effort to dress in clubwear and I was in smart jeans and shirt. One other English couple in at same time, dressed as we were, but the locals seemed to have made no effort to dress up, they just seemed to get naked all at once then pile into a big heap.

One other tip, ask a local to order the taxi for you and get a price. If a tourist orders a taxi it seems to cost a lot more. The club will order you a taxi to get back so price back is OK.

J & S

» Add a new message to this topic