FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > la mirage gran canaria

la mirage gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering if any of ye have heard that as of 1st may la mirage is gay only (google freedom bungelows maspalomas) we were due to go in may not sure what to do now trying to contact mandy with no luck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

Hi ya, just spoken to Mandy and that is a mistake, it was suppose to go under "adult holidays" and they put it as a gay resort instead.

You can call Mandy on the number listed on La Mirage website.

Nick & Angie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi guys.we styed there last nov and on hearing this in january ,we spoke to Mandyand she very very clearly said it was an error as Nick and Angie say.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Definatly not going gay as we there in May and then again October

It has been advertised wrongly so nothing to worry about

Get booking guys

xxx

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Hi guys

Interested to know more about this place. Is it a place to go on a swinging holiday?

jersey

Hello Diamond Lady

We stayed at la Mirage for the first time in November and absolutely loved it, Mandy who runs it was fantastic and made our holiday, there is a real sense of community there, and we made some great friends, and had great fun

There are 12 bungalows around a pool, all very private with a Jacuzzi, bar and two play rooms downstairs.

The complex is about 20 minutes walk from the beach & dunes at Maspalomas, the beach is mainly nudist, with an area that swingers meet in at the dunes, and about a 5 minute taxi ride to the Cita Centre, where's there's lots of Swingers clubs and meeting places.

We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Gran Canaria, what more can I say?

5 weeks, 4 days and 19 hours until we're back there, not that we're counting, lol

Nick & Angie

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I agree with everything as above and we not counting either

Only 5 more weeks

xxx

By *atyorkcplCouple  over a year ago

halifax

hi just got back from la mirage ourselves and no mention of it going gay ,fantastic place mandy really makes you feel at ease ,looking forward to our next visit

l+f

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for all your replies folks have so many negative comments on mirage we have booked hotel (rui on the dunes) it worked out cheaper by bout 80 euro.thanks again

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Thanks for feed back. Is it mainly for couples though?

"Thanks for feed back. Is it mainly for couples though?"

Yes it is couples only. Just to balance the reviews on here - the rooms are a bit shabby (though due an upgrade we understand) and food is virtually non existant.

having said both these things, on balance it is a great place to stay because of the freedom to play around the pool and hot tub. There is a better naturist complex close by in terms of facilities, rooms and food but because you can't play - it is a non starter now for us.

Let's just hope that La Mirage goes from strength to strength.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

To be perfectly honest I haven't visited the complex but the swinging scene in Maspalomas is so active you will find fun in the whole area very easily.

I would suggest booking a duplex in a complex like Green Golf and finding your own fun by frequenting the Comeback Bar at the top of the Cita Centre.

If it's naked bodies you like being around just take a walk through the dunes and you will find plenty of swingers from all over europe.

"To be perfectly honest I haven't visited the complex but the swinging scene in Maspalomas is so active you will find fun in the whole area very easily.

I would suggest booking a duplex in a complex like Green Golf and finding your own fun by frequenting the Comeback Bar at the top of the Cita Centre.

If it's naked bodies you like being around just take a walk through the dunes and you will find plenty of swingers from all over europe."

Different strokes for different folks wouldn't you agree? We visited the Comeback Bar twice in Feb and found it to be dire. Completely lacking in atmosphere.

Whilst I agree with the rest of your post, there really is something to be said for being able to wander in and out of your apartment naked, lounge around naked and play with each other (or your neighbours!!) completely openly.

We'd heard the same thing, but since realise it's a mistake.

From what we've read, we're going to love Gran Canaria in June!

xx

jersey

We stayed at La Mirage for the first time in November, we were going to stay at Magnolias (the naturist complex) but it was fully booked for the second week we wanted, so we booked La Mirage instead, and to be honest, we're glad we did.

We didn't find it shabby at all, but I think it had recently been refurbished.

True there was no food available, but I now understand they offer cooked breakfast for a charge as Magnolias do.

What we really like about La Mirage is the effort put in by the manageress, Mandy, whilst we were there she arranged several parties and bbq's in the evening which created a real community atmosphere in the place, with many of her friends from the swinging scene in Gran Canaria coming in, we met some really nice people that we probably wouldn't have met if we'd stayed elsewhere.

She even arranged a meal out for the entire complex with herself and her husband, then on to the comeback bar, I don't think if we'd stayed elsewhere we would have had such a great time, and you also have the added bonus of the playrooms, and being able to do what you want, around the pool, in the jacuzzi etc.

I think if Mandy left we would probably be tempted to try elsewhere, but while she is still in charge we wouldn't stay anywhere else.

» Add a new message to this topic