FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Dogging in Spain

Dogging in Spain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am touring Southern Spain for the next couple of weeks, does anyone know any dogging spots on the coast or even more inland?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Or clubs?

By *inners4funCouple  over a year ago

widnes

Cabopino is a dogging place. Between Fuengirola and Marbella. Its a few years since we have been there, somebody said on here that it is ostly gay now, but it certainly wasn't when we were there

That's one to try, anyone else know of any? Or any other horny ideas?

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not so much a swingers club, but if u want sex with beautiful women try Estark 92 just on the corner of fuengirola! Top top notch women

Unless you speak Spanish!!! You are going to stuggle in the swinging clubs here on the costa..clubs tend to be more clicky than in the UK..the locals use the clubs as "Contact" clubs , more than get yr kit of and shag anything!!! Google clubs de contacto,,There are 6 clubs in this area...we say they are good at Oral sex!!!! Very good at talking about it...lol

Oh and they dont open till midnite, and not usually much action before 2-3am...

By *ICSNVIDCouple  over a year ago

grimsby/spain

good on you sinners youve got it spot on xxxx

grimsby/spain

look at our pics every few days and judge for yourself who spends the most time at cabopino xxx

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"look at our pics every few days and judge for yourself who spends the most time at cabopino xxx"

Great pics of the dunes.

Been loads of times but was saddened when the beach bar was 'removed' first by fire then by officials, or so we were told.

We loved the lower sunbed area in front of the bar, great for meeting folks then wandering off into the dunes...happy days.

Will be there again in September, even though you are not into couples, will still wave and say hello.

Have fun. xx

if your any where near Alicante there is a dogging site in la marina very busy and always lots going on its the nudist beach near the only campsite in the village...

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"if your any where near Alicante there is a dogging site in la marina very busy and always lots going on its the nudist beach near the only campsite in the village..."

Then we must be doing something wrong.

We've been going there on and off for over 5 years and while we have had a bit of fun ourselves with the single guys that hang around, we have only ever seen two other couples in all the years we have been going.

Maybe we are going to the wrong part, or at the wrong time, or both.

By *hamsguy1Man  over a year ago

nr benidorm costa blanca

Thinking I may be missing out here

grimsby/spain

not all as gen as us so it seems

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Cabo Pino, not too far from Marbella is has a long stretch of beach that is naturist and there is activity in the dunes.

grimsby/spain

yeah but when they cant make the effort its HUNG around for fuck all or HUNG out to dry

"if your any where near Alicante there is a dogging site in la marina very busy and always lots going on its the nudist beach near the only campsite in the village...

We've been going there on and off for over 5 years and while we have had a bit of fun ourselves with the single guys that hang around, we have only ever seen two other couples in all the years we have been going.

Maybe we are going to the wrong part, or at the wrong time, or both."

We're over in March for a few days and are gonna check it out.. Hopefully we'll find some action

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"if your any where near Alicante there is a dogging site in la marina very busy and always lots going on its the nudist beach near the only campsite in the village...

Maybe we are going to the wrong part, or at the wrong time, or both.

We're over in March for a few days and are gonna check it out.. Hopefully we'll find some action "

If you are looking for single guys (meerkats) you will be ok. They seem to appear from nowhere. As for another couple? Good luck, you will need it. Sadly we are not there again until May or we would have joined you.

"if your any where near Alicante there is a dogging site in la marina very busy and always lots going on its the nudist beach near the only campsite in the village..."
Staying in the Campsite at La Marina at the mo but not much going on in the dogging department. Pehaps it is still too cold....

grimsby/spain

hey paul as we´ve been chatting a lot look at the latest pics from cabopino yesterday 26/2/2014

one very happy cock lol lol pete

grimsby/spain

she sucked 3 guys off today bank holliday 28-2-2014 check the pics mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Guys,

How are you?

I m wondering if you have any info about swinging in Spain ?

I have never been to spain and would like to go there for 2/3 days in May however i am looking for a nudist or swingers hotel/resort/accommodation where i can swing with likeminded people.

Since you live there can you advise me please? Also i am looking for a place open with black people.

PS: Please message me back on my profile: privatesexymale

Cheers,

By *atriandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"she sucked 3 guys off today bank holliday 28-2-2014 check the pics mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

We dont kniw yet when we will visit Marbella area within this year, but we are interested.

However little afraid, so we will need your help, maybe go together the 4 of us.

By the way, hairy pussy on your pics, missing here one, long time no lick!

grimsby/spain

we dont do couples sorry xx

By *reamflow73Man  over a year ago

exeter

I am in la marina is it the one where the café is ?where the campervans park

k

By *reamflow73Man  over a year ago

exeter

try the swingers club in guardamar under the motorway bridge .

» Add a new message to this topic