FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Correlajo over Easter

Correlajo over Easter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andb69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hi

We will be staying at Riu Tres Islas over Easter. We would particularly like to meet up with slim younger couples or singles (men or women). If you fit the bill and like our photographs, please leave a message here - we will check as often as we can (though the wifi at RTI is rather weak!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

we are in corralejo at the moment. weather is fantastic, but no sign of action anywhere including the dunes. please let us know if you are around.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will be there from monday, also looking for single guys, sounds like there are not many around, maybe we will have to share them lol

By *cuk1999Man  over a year ago

Canary Islands

I'm here in corralejo but been working hard so not had a chance to hit the dunes for a while ..

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 09:00:21]

"we are in corralejo at the moment. weather is fantastic, but no sign of action anywhere including the dunes. please let us know if you are around. "
Hi are you using the fab mobile app ? I use the see who's near tool when on holiday it lets you know who is on the beach or within a few miles i will be in corralejo the 1st may have a nice holiday

By *1690Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Hi all

I'm currently in corralejo . Been wondering about the potential for some fun while I'm here do interested to read the thread

Sadly I've not long left here ....

Be great to hear from peeps

By *eeboy13Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Here now in correlajo if anyone fancies a social beer or 2, some fun or a sunbathe without anything on??

Here until the 27t

Enjoy your hols.

Lee

» Add a new message to this topic