FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > gran canaria sadness

gran canaria sadness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erekdeb OP   Man  over a year ago

meath

anyone else suffering from wishing they were in gran canaria. home a month and cannot shake it off it maybe due to the crap weather. if only could live there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"anyone else suffering from wishing they were in gran canaria. home a month and cannot shake it off it maybe due to the crap weather. if only could live there"

The best cure is to rebook, thats what we do, then every day that passes is closer to the day you drive to the airport. Don't have sleepless nights...

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"anyone else suffering from wishing they were in gran canaria. home a month and cannot shake it off it maybe due to the crap weather. if only could live there"

It was bit sad when i comeback from gc back to belfast . But already booked end of october begging of november .. so looking forward

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to get back there late october early november,but alas,unless fortunes change considerably it will be next april before we are back

Going back in September soon be here

By *ornyhumpersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

we love it so much we now live here work here and play here

By *erekdeb OP   Man  over a year ago

meath

unless the lotto is won its oct 2015 for us

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes we are the same! Already booked for end of October, so it does give you something to look forward to. Our holidays give us lots of lovely memories and we talk about them often. Not sure I would want to live there, don't think I could stand the pace!...

So sad that our holiday came to an end and had to leave all the lovely people we met....but HEY we have just finalised our booking for 3rd/17th September staying at Buenas Aries again. So lookig forward to our next visit. 14 weeks and counting.

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Thankfully i am in the fortunate position to live here. So i can understand the post holiday blues you must feel. For me though i have had the pleasure to meet great people who i see on return visits here and made some good friends. X

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

We are only back , but before we even went we already had it booked for this September as well, but we loved it so much we booked yesterday for mid June and cant wait

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Just booked 8th - 22nd October.

Just back a couple of weeks and due to return mid September.....miss it so much!!

By *iveadayCouple  over a year ago

Anywhere

Yes, also just back and rebooked for 23/9-7/10.

Also does anybody know a site on the net where you can buy those small, white windshields? The German naturists use them on PDI beach. Have tried several search engines but no joy.

» Add a new message to this topic