FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Ibiza 23-30th July

Ibiza 23-30th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames Bond and Miss Moneypenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi all,

Heading over to Ibiza and looking for as much info as folk can give us and some meets if possible.

The websites appears to say the clubs are a rip off. Where can we find all the action.

Are there any good beaches to have fun on?

Is anyone else heading over that wants to meet up.

We enjoy a good party x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

I know I'm not what you are looking for but I'll be over there the same week as you. I gather the old Beverly swingers club is now being run by the ex owners of Liberty Loft (do a g..... search for swingers clubs in Ibiza, and look at first result). It used to be good on a Saturday night but the one comment on here says not. I will try and find out more information when I get there.

Which resort are you staying at? I'm in Santa Eulalia.

Having been to Ibiza many times before, I'm not aware of anything else specially for swingers but it depends what you are looking for.

Anyway, I'm off for my usual Friday night visit to one of the best clubs in the UK, Vanilla Alternative. Pity you live so far away otherwise I would suggest you give it a try.

By *lue MarlinCouple  over a year ago

Snowdonia North Wales UK

Hi Guys, as we mentioned before there is a good Hole in the market now for a swingers club, even private village has closed now, if you want a swinging beach try Es Cavallet, about half a mile to the right of the posh beach bar, if you go too far you will be on the Gay beach, try Beverly by all means as we went on opening night and they might have dropped the entrance fee now.........have funn we are back on the island in 6 weeks xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm out on the 10/09 to 15/09 would be cool to hook up with some like minded for casual fun

» Add a new message to this topic