FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Mallorca/Majorca 3-10 September

Mallorca/Majorca 3-10 September

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone going to be around? We will be near Palma, to the east of the city.

Any recommendations for clubs, etc, there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkshire ScotMan  over a year ago

Everywhere Anywhere

There is a club in Playa de Palma that has a good mix of Europeans. Can be a lot of fun.

Other than that es Trenc nudist beach can sometimes be good although not been as good this summer when I've been. Other than that just look out on here for people near you.

If you want a single male give me a shout! otherwise I'm sure you will find some couples who might want to meet you

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is a club in Playa de Palma that has a good mix of Europeans. Can be a lot of fun.

Other than that es Trenc nudist beach can sometimes be good although not been as good this summer when I've been. Other than that just look out on here for people near you.

If you want a single male give me a shout! otherwise I'm sure you will find some couples who might want to meet you "

Thanks for the advice. The two clubs we can find websites for are Elixir de Fuego and Le Swing. The former looks the better one on the website at least.

Playa Es Trenc is the nearest naturist beach to where we are staying, so we will probably give that a try!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going to playa de Palma on Friday and recommend megapark if u want a good piss up and great atmosphere x

I will be there from sun so message if you all fancy meeting up for a few drinks together

By *orkshire ScotMan  over a year ago

Everywhere Anywhere

Mega park is a great night out!!!

By *illsmMan  over a year ago

Boston

"There is a club in Playa de Palma that has a good mix of Europeans. Can be a lot of fun.

If you want a single male give me a shout! otherwise I'm sure you will find some couples who might want to meet you

Thanks for the advice. The two clubs we can find websites for are Elixir de Fuego and Le Swing. The former looks the better one on the website at least.

Playa Es Trenc is the nearest naturist beach to where we are staying, so we will probably give that a try!

"

I will be at Es Trenc on Friday if you would like a guide! Just head for the area of beach between the two white bunkers. Have fun!!

"

If you do go to Elixir would you give us some feedback..we were thinking of maybe going there tnx

"Anyone going to be around? We will be near Palma, to the east of the city.

Any recommendations for clubs, etc, there?"

Hi I'm here in Palma till sat if you fancy meeting up

Tried to pm you but couldn't x

» Add a new message to this topic