FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > club magic life Fuerteventura 18th Oct

club magic life Fuerteventura 18th Oct

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are looking to go on 18th October, looking forward to the naturist section, any other couples out there the same time.

It will be our 3rd visit in the last 18 months. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Whoops we were going to book, but took a look a hotel in correlajo which All Inclusive was 688 for a week and only 683 for 11 days.. well excuse me if I take the lower price for 4 days longer... so club Riu Olivia here we come. he-he

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We're off at Xmas were not sure where yet maybe jandia or correljo or both we have been many times love it there beautiful naturist beaches would be interested knowing what magic life is like we were thinking of going to fueterventura princess

"We're off at Xmas were not sure where yet maybe jandia or correljo or both we have been many times love it there beautiful naturist beaches would be interested knowing what magic life is like we were thinking of going to fueterventura princess "

Will mail you.. we loved the club magic life.. has a naturist section with pool steam room and sauna.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi poppy just read your post on here as in also going to Fuerteventura i fly out on the 9th October +back on the 23..im staying at calleta de fuste resort..so looking for any fun round there if there is any ..or do i have to travel what you have mentioned corrajelo +jandia...

Not sure about areas to play but corralejo and cotillo seem to be the places to go at the north of the island.

» Add a new message to this topic