FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Torremelinos, Benalmadena Nov 3rd to 8th

Torremelinos, Benalmadena Nov 3rd to 8th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having a few days break beginning of November 2014 and looking to meet anybody on holiday or resident who would like to meet a decent polite well endowed single guy. Happy to meet single lady's or couples for drinks, meals and fun. Meticulously clean and always well presented, msg me or wink if interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well it looks like thin pickings for the costa del sol 1st week in November, surely somebody will be out there and happy to meet for a drink etc, don't write me off for being over 50 I am fit healthy super clean and very friendly. Staying in the Gran Cervantes centre of Torremelinos 3rd to 8th Nov 2014. Say hi I don't bite lol

Malaga Torremelinos area. Anybody out there fancy some company and good times? 3rd to 8th Nov

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite out her INIT!!! and sorry..NOOOOO we dont do single guys..look at our other posts about the area!!!!

Yes I had seen that on your profile, I am regularly over in that area but it seems to be a fab dead zone for single ladies and couples. No to worry, thanks for taking the trouble to respond. Take care. Ken .

» Add a new message to this topic