FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > meet &greet gran canaria 31 st of october

meet &greet gran canaria 31 st of october

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussianbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi guys will be in pdi with my friend Higgs 30th october -8 th november .. i seen on forum that a lot of cpls will be in gc at the same time ..

I just wonder if some one ll be intresting to join meet &greet on 31 st october at the kiosk 4 ... and than 31st october night out for a few drinks and clubs tour ..it ll be halloween night we can have a night of fun ... let me now if some one ll be intresting ..xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issncuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

31st Oct it is......what time???...we usually get to the beach by about 11.....(depending on when we leave the club the night before ...lol)....xx

By *ussianbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"31st Oct it is......what time???...we usually get to the beach by about 11.....(depending on when we leave the club the night before ...lol)....xx"

Yes 31 st of october .. 11 am or 12 ..will be fine .. seems it well be only u guys and us lol .. no one is intresting .. ah well that was just an idia ..

Ayrshire

Give it a bit of time, Russian, lol, anyway, there will be dozens of people round hut 4, we should be able to coax a few to join us lol....xx

By *ORKPUSSYCouple  over a year ago

CORK

We arrive on eve of 3rf.so will be there on 4th.. Xx

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Where are you meeting in the evening to start with??

Ayrshire

think its a daytime meet _ooj......hut 4, then a walk in the dunes...lol, we will be in the comeback bar most (every) night from 28th Oct...lol

By *OUBLELOVINGCouple  over a year ago

Durham

aw we dont get there til 2nd nov......hopefully yous will be down kiosk 4 on the 3rd? xxx would love to meet up down kiosk 4 as weve only been there a cpl of times n not met any cpls there ...... xxx

By *irebox StokerCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Hi we will be in PDI from 26th oct - 5th Nov will be at kiosk 4 and comeback bar every day/evening would be great to join the social xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic