FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > playa b!anca, lanzarote

playa b!anca, lanzarote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going for a few days in mid march, haven't been their since the eighties. Does anyone know if the beach at papagayo is still nudist? Also is topless sunbathing accepted in the hotels? Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just noticed I typed an exclamation mark instead of the letter l in the title, stupid hudl!

Aw come on, someone must have been recently

By *exhornMan  over a year ago

city

As far as i know its still nudist yes with a charge only small though , as for the hotels i see plenty of flesh on display in peurto del carmen anyway

By *ichelle62Man  over a year ago

killorglin

Anyone there in May

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes and yes although as previously stated small charge when driving into the area. Hotels would probably depend on time of year and clientele at the time you stay.

xx

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Yes its still a nudist beach but as the road to the beach is much better (not so many potholes) it attracts a bigger crowd, many families too.

It tended to kill the sexy feeling the place had some years ago, but still a lovely beach, even got a cafe on the top of one of the cliffs surrounding the beaches.

We tend to put an ad on here, like yourselves, and try to arrange a meet with people, got a good crowd to meet up at one of the sea front bars last time we were there.

If you have a car try going north, I think its called, Playa del Charco (something like that)a nudist area.

Although we love the place, Lanzarote is a bit barren on the swingers front, although there is the Spice resort but no day passes. With Gran Canaria having such a vibrant swingers scene Lanzarote can't get close.

We are there in September for a week and then get the boat over to Gran Canaria, best of both places.

Have a lovely time. xx

By *i nylonsTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 14/02/15 19:41:45]

» Add a new message to this topic