FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > How to contact continental visitors to Cap D Agde

How to contact continental visitors to Cap D Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *four1or2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are visiting Cap D Agde in July is there a way of contacting continental visitors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"We are visiting Cap D Agde in July is there a way of contacting continental visitors?"

I use s d c

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are visiting Cap D Agde in July is there a way of contacting continental visitors?

I use s d c "

That's the best way as those holidaying at Cap post their dates there. They also hold take over weeks in the high season. The other option is join a french site if you speak the language.

By *b061Man  over a year ago

South

"We are visiting Cap D Agde in July is there a way of contacting continental visitors?"

Hi, I use www.entrecoquins.com and have made a few contacts through it - works very well. It also has a feature where those who indicate they'll be in the Cap do so if they want to meet.

I've also posted small ads in the daily 'La Une' freesheet that circulates throughout the area. That has also worked well and you can set that up in advance, with a bit of emailing/phone call.

You'll only need the most basic of French to use these and, honestly, most conversations, in person and online, are in Franglais as both sides try their best in the other's language! Google Translate is also your friend. However, I find that body language normally trumps the lot!!!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There is a German site with a large Cap d'Agde group, but I'm not sure if we are allowed to name it on here. But happy to pm it if anyone asks.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. The back page of La Une the free broadsheet allows personal adverts but you will need to be able to understand a little French. However the publication is quite difficult to contact . You need to drop you advert in at one of the shops which accept adverts . You will get quite a good response . There is a also a web site libertins where you can upload videos and pictures .If you want the full address pm me as you are not allowed to publish web sites details on here or use nouslibertins and add com.

» Add a new message to this topic