FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > New bed and breakfast in Playa del Inglés (Maybe)

New bed and breakfast in Playa del Inglés (Maybe)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennTS OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Been talking to a few folk and I'm in the early stages of researching the viability of running a good old fashioned B & B here in GC I know there's a hundred and one hotels, Apartments complexes etc so I'm just putting feelers out to see if this would be of interest to people who regularly visit or even first time visitors to the Island. It wouldn't be big 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on location prefer it to be central PDI and I'm estimating a daily cost of about €35 - € 40 per room per night with either full English or continental breakfast.

As I say this is only in the early stages of planning so all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Jennine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Sounds good will ut have nude sunbathing

Thanks jo

Gran Canaria

I want to find a place where nude sunbathing can be done and hopefully a pool or spa/hot tub so yes finding the right place for outdoor fun is high on the agenda.

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds great to us keep us informed

Jo x

By *ocialcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Great Barr

Fully agree with Gingerjolee, you can't go wrong. Plenty of people from this site to keep you busy year round. Go for it and GoodLuck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic idea ... Hope you succeed xx

yes sounds great xx

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

sounds good go for it girl xx

By *ink lady69Woman  over a year ago

nurney

really brill idea,best luck with it and keep usposted.

Gran Canaria

Thank you for the positive responses will keep you informed

Jennine x

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Good luck sexy .. paradise b&b for swingers .. love the idia !!may be not far away from 2x2 club lol ...

By *irty horny bitchWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brilliant idea,you will be kept busy with everyone from site,good luck,give us a shout when your up and running

Question; if you are market researching here, I guess you have in mind that swingers might be interested. If that is the case and knowing the difficulty of getting 3 or 4 people who all get on well together, would 4 bedrooms provide adequate diversity of people?

The other comment is; what differentiates your place from others in the area, and therefore attracts even a niche of clients (for real) as against a theoretical survey. Gran Canaria is fairly run down, largely because the "all-inclusive" deals are wrecking the normal traders. You need to consider what makes you different and able to survive.

I hope this helps you to frame your project.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Question; if you are market researching here, I guess you have in mind that swingers might be interested. If that is the case and knowing the difficulty of getting 3 or 4 people who all get on well together, would 4 bedrooms provide adequate diversity of people?

The other comment is; what differentiates your place from others in the area, and therefore attracts even a niche of clients (for real) as against a theoretical survey. Gran Canaria is fairly run down, largely because the "all-inclusive" deals are wrecking the normal traders. You need to consider what makes you different and able to survive.

I hope this helps you to frame your project."

These are all valid points and I guess Jennine has a bit of an advantage because a lot of people on here know and get on really well with her We, personally stay in a 'Vanilla' Hotel, but I can see why this venture would appeal to some. Good luck Jennine!x

Gran Canaria

Yes Gran Canaria is suffering through lack of investment as the all inclusive hotels are having a negative effect on a lot of other areas that once thrived with tourists.

As I said in my title this is a maybe I'm out and about on an evening talking to people and using a number of sites to sound out feedback and in the main its positive. So I shall carry on with the research and investigation into the viability of the project. I have nothing to loose if I dont go ahead only my time.

Thank you all for your contributions

Jennine x

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds good to me ... I like the idea of affordable accommodation, and prefer to spend my money on getting into the swing clubs etc. ... and if there are other swing-friendly folk staying at the same time, even better!

By *ORKPUSSYCouple  over a year ago

CORK

Good idea

We own a BnB .. So we know the business very well

Also have been on hold on gran Canaria over 50 times ... you would need a minimum of 6/8 rooms to make it a viable business ... We might be interested in the venture

By *LLURSMan  over a year ago

waterforx

Yes wil come to new venue / sounds like fun / mail back /

» Add a new message to this topic