FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Barcelona 2nd - 6th August

Barcelona 2nd - 6th August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orken1985 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We're staying in Barcelona city centre between 2nd-6th August. any couples fancy meeting for a drink? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're staying in Barcelona city centre between 2nd-6th August. any couples fancy meeting for a drink? X"

I will be in the area (him) on my own, I'll be going to mar Bella nudist beach, museum of erotica on the Ramblas and wandering around a few sex shops. Then on to salou to check out the nudist beach by cambrils.

We won't be there as a couple until the 25th August.

cardiff

How far is the nudist beach from city centre?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How far is the nudist beach from city centre?"

Walk down the Ramblas to the end by the color, turn left and its about 30 minutes walking along a relatively straight road, you can see a tall mapfre building, that's the half way point, walk past the Olympic port, past some greenery until you see a small yard with boats The nudist beach is just in front of that boat yard.

If you look at the Barcelona map, find the Olympic port to the east of the Ramblas, then there are some beaches, separated by tide breakers The beach is the third beach along, its called 'mar Bella ' it's quite good, there is a bar that sells large beers for 5€, it has its own toilet block and shower. There are sunloungers and umbrellas, they were free to use as long as you bought something from the bar, that was easter, don't know if that is still true during high season, when we went malaga nudist beach they try to charge you 3€ for a sunlounger

There are a couple of metro station nearby but you are right in the burbs, with faceless streets and you struggle to work out with direction is the beach, all I can say is if you are walking towards the gherkin you are walking the wrong way.

I personally prefer to walk as there is a burger king you can stop at for a break. Euro king burgers are only 1€ lol.

cardiff

Thanks we'll take a visit some point next week

» Add a new message to this topic