FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Ibiza July 22nd-29th

Ibiza July 22nd-29th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exus_Steele OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I will be in Ibiza with a few of the boys partying for a week on the above dates. Any women or couples out there during that time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

With only 7 days to go before my week in Ibiza (22nd to 29th), it would be nice to get to know some more sexy people who will be out there at the same time. I'll be staying in Santa Eulalia but will have a car so can get anywhere on the island.

I'm looking to meet up with others, maybe for just a lunchtime drink in one of the marina bars, or fun in the sun - just love Ses Salines and Es Cavallet beaches, day trip to Formentera and Espalmador mud or to join me visiting Liberty swingers club on Friday or Saturday night.

If anyone wants to meet up before then, I'm at The Vanilla Alternative on Friday night where couples and single ladies are always welcome.

We will be in Santa eulalia 16th to the 30th.if we can get away from the family maybe we could have that drink.will be in touch if we can.

London

"We are"

Ok would be good to meet some fellow like minded people out there. I'm staying in San Antonio, drop me a private message and we can arrange something if your free.

We are in santa eulalia with family,arrived last night,weather is fantastic.will try to get to beverlys next Friday if we can escape from the family.

Kettering

"We are in santa eulalia with family,arrived last night,weather is fantastic.will try to get to beverlys next Friday if we can escape from the family."

Roll on Wednesday when I travel out. Beverlys is now called Libertys and I should be there next Friday night too.

I'm out today as well

Kettering

Flying into Ibiza today for fun in the sun and Liberty swingers club on Friday and Saturday nights.

London

In the airport now soon touch down in Ibiza. Can't wait, roll on the sun sea and load of fun

» Add a new message to this topic