FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > LANZAROTE

LANZAROTE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pl4sexyfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

durham

WE WILL BE COSTA TEQUISE ON THE 19 DEC FOR1 WEEK IF ANY FANCYS MEETING UP XXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi hope ye have a great time (we met a cpl in belfast last weekend who are going to stay in spice in december ) website looks ok maybe ye might wander up some day and report back here (check out the website first ..spice lanzarote) if its any good we might have a new destination (as gran canaria is now filled with sgl lads)...thanks again

Gran canaria has not changed in the 22 years that I have been going there and if anything it is more hedonistic, more tolerant and all round a better place for party people than ever before. Peoples attitudes do change though............

In terms of Lanzarote, I cant imagine a more inappropriate place to put a Swingers resort. There is little or no nightlife to support a venue catering for party people and its location in Puerto del carmen in and amongst the regular tourist developments is far from ideal. Why on earth they didn't do something up at charco de palo where it is quiet and out of the way and has some passing trade for day/night passes seems bizarre to me. SPICE is touted all over SDC as an equivalent to Desire and Hedo - but sorry - I just don't see it. I have been going to Lanzarote & Gran canaria since the mid 80's and love them both but Lanzarote is just so not a swingers destination.

We put a post up about single guys in the clubs in Gran canaria...there are still loads of couples going to GC but the clubs seem to exist on the extra money they can make on charging the single guys to go in...maybe if the club owners controlled the single guys a bit more there could be more fun...we have never had a problem with meeting couples and going back to our/there hotels for fun....as to spice in lanzarote..think the price is crazy without anything else.and from what we can understand from straights that have been to the island..say there isnt much nightlife in the south at the best of times....maybe anyone that goes can put a post about it..We are off to GC again over xmas..will put up a post when we get back...Carl & Aj...xxx

great comments ....just been back on spice website and done the price thing .....god ye right it is costly ....(wonder if you ring direct and tell then i will give you x euros take it or leave it would they leave a room idle??? again anyone going or been would love to hear ye comments good or bad...thanks

By *ainnickyCouple  over a year ago

Living in Middle East

we are off to lanzarote in january and looking for a week of fun. Spice is really expensive so we are staying in costa teguise and taking our chances. Anyone around please get in touch xx

» Add a new message to this topic