FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d Agde

Cap d Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ce cream and custard OP   Couple  over a year ago

Droitwich

Just got back after a fab 8 days, spent all day in bed since we got back, If you have never been then why the hell not ,so much going on all day and night and one person made our stay all the better thanks Steve for the transport and showing us the sites, great fella, if theres one trip you do as a swinger then this must be the one .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr f has mentioned going but we can't find anything about it like hotels etc....x

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Mr f has mentioned going but we can't find anything about it like hotels etc....x "

Then you not looking hard enough, like even slightly hard enough.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Just got back after a fab 8 days, spent all day in bed since we got back, If you have never been then why the hell not ,so much going on all day and night and one person made our stay all the better thanks Steve for the transport and showing us the sites, great fella, if theres one trip you do as a swinger then this must be the one ."

Why do only trip? FFS what a let down that would be

Ive just been to cap d agde for the weekend and had sex with 6 stunning woman. An unbelievable time! 3 amazing sessions in the sauna. 2 blow jobs and play with women on the beach and 1 in the sea. If you are respectful and know the rules anything is possible even as a single guy.

Will be going again next weekend.

"Mr f has mentioned going but we can't find anything about it like hotels etc....x "

Just go on feverparties.com, select the 'more' tab and read the free 'guide to Cap d'Agde' which has pages of information on all you need to know including accommodation providers, etc

By *ce cream and custard OP   Couple  over a year ago

Droitwich

im sorry about the trip bit lol but hom many have never been passed there own bedrooms we have booked for next year 3 times great place cant wait.

By *onah10Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Just returned after 12 nights with Xtasia and missing the place already, but at least the sun is shining here. I met some great people again and some for the 1st time and had a fantastic time, cant wait to go back as there is no place like it

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Getting withdrawal symptoms already. Had a fantastic, no I'll shout it, FANTASTIC 2 weeks last month. As usual Mrs had a better time than me but I'm not complaining.

Anyway only just over 300 more sleeps to go.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Just got back after a fab 8 days, spent all day in bed since we got back, If you have never been then why the hell not ,so much going on all day and night and one person made our stay all the better thanks Steve for the transport and showing us the sites, great fella, if theres one trip you do as a swinger then this must be the one ."

It was our first time too this year, already booked to go back next year but for longer next time. Can't wait.

"Getting withdrawal symptoms already. Had a fantastic, no I'll shout it, FANTASTIC 2 weeks last month. As usual Mrs had a better time than me but I'm not complaining.

Anyway only just over 300 more sleeps to go. "

well you could always come for New Year's Eve party

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Or the reunion Foam Party we're doing here in October!!

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Been Cap d agde end of july .. thinking to book for the next year ..but not sure if it ll be safe to go as a singel girl lol

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

Driving down tomorrow, with a hangover

Just to note a few things about Cap to help you. There seems to be an increase in swinger activity on the beach (the bay of pigs) in the last 2 weeks in June and the first 2 weeks in September. The summer peak can be hotter more expensive and the campsite run by Rene Oltra has many more children then. There are several accommodation blocks. There is a circular block about 3 stories tall and tiered back called Heliopolis. Obviously different parts of that have different views. There is a longer block called Port Ambone. There is the more expensive Eve hotel and then the really expensive Oz. Also there is the "camping" by Rene Oltra. This is for campers, caravaners but also has rentable accommodation. The shoulder months are cheaper. It all starts to slow down in September and the main thrust is over by about the third week. Many of the accomodation blocks are tired and the pavments need work, but most people don't worry.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Been Cap d agde end of july .. thinking to book for the next year ..but not sure if it ll be safe to go as a singel girl lol "
. However you will get discounted or free entry to all the clubs .

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Been Cap d agde end of july .. thinking to book for the next year ..but not sure if it ll be safe to go as a singel girl lol . However you will get discounted or free entry to all the clubs ."

I now that lol

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Hi

Would love to go here. Keep putting it off but just wondering if there are any companies that go the full package. Booking plane tickets, transfers, accommodation and passes.

If anyone gas any tips them please let me know.

Rx

BBBW Heaven

All sorted.

We will be there this Thurs and Fri night

Day 1 and

Not much going on for tgirls but lots of sex on beach and sex parties

BBBW Heaven

Hi Swing.

You guys can email me now.

Need to book this for next year!

Is the weather generally good in may.??

By *udist2ukMan  over a year ago

chudleigh

Wondered if you could help. Staying at cap d`agde at the end og Sept, looking for some bi fun. Any ideas wheres best to look ?

"Getting withdrawal symptoms already. Had a fantastic, no I'll shout it, FANTASTIC 2 weeks last month. As usual Mrs had a better time than me but I'm not complaining.

Anyway only just over 300 more sleeps to go. "

Sssssh don't shout too loud Cap d'Agde still remains largely a secret on this site!

Can anyone recommend any hotels that are good value for money close to the nudist area!

Thanks in advance x

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Can anyone recommend any hotels that are good value for money close to the nudist area!

Thanks in advance x"

. Try Hotel Eve . They do special offers during the end of the season ..You stay seven nights and pay for five ..The offer is from the last week in September onwards . I am staying there from September 18 th to 27 th .

By *onah10Man  over a year ago

birmingham

will be there on Monday

» Add a new message to this topic