FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Maspalomas April 11th to 18th 2016

Maspalomas April 11th to 18th 2016

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really impressed with Dunas Mirador in Maspalomas so have booked again for April 2016. If your going to be there same time do say hi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Somebody said to me that Maspalomas was great in April and I have booked for the 11th to 18th next year. Either I'm too quick off the mark or folks havnt decided what to do and when to book for next year yet. Can't imagine I will be the only fabber on holiday in Gran Canaria at that time. Don't be shy,say hello I'm a decent bloke unless you want me to be indecent lol.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Somebody said to me that Maspalomas was great in April and I have booked for the 11th to 18th next year. Either I'm too quick off the mark or folks havnt decided what to do and when to book for next year yet. Can't imagine I will be the only fabber on holiday in Gran Canaria at that time. Don't be shy,say hello I'm a decent bloke unless you want me to be indecent lol. "

The resort is busy in April, I think some of us still have holidays this year and may not have booked for next year yet! I'm sure you won't be alone!

Hi and thanks for your reply. Your absolutely right I am getting a bit ahead of myself. Have a week in Spain myself end of Sept but I enjoyed Maspalomas so much I thought I would get a head start and book again.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Already booked for Oct next year for 16 nights and booking March next year tonight with friends but stopping in playa de ingles

Jo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We stayed there about 4 yearsvago,lovely place,though a little out of the way.free bus service to n from the beach,and the clubs of pde,about a fiver taxi ride.

If you have booked all inclusive or half board be sure to pack long trousers for evening dinner.they don't allow shorts at evening dinner.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We've already booked PDI for march. Can't come soon enough...

I stayed at the Mirador in July this year and as it was so hot the hotel relaxed it's long trouser policy so most guys were in long shorts. Guess that made me the only guy overdressed as I had packed to follow the code lol. Thought the beach and dunes were lovely. 1st time near Kiosk 4 very liberating lol. Also enjoyed the Yumbo centre what a great atmosphere. Looking forward to April already.

Looking forward to a week in the Canary island sunshine from 11th to 18th April 2016, staying at the Dunas Maspalomas Sonnenland, kiosk 4 and dunes by day PDI and Maspalomas by night. If anybody going during the same period say hi, I don't bite.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

miss you booked 21st april to 28th have a fab time

jo x

That's a real shame you look like a lovely fun cpls. You too have a good time. Take care.

We will be in pde 16th to the 26th of April.staying Buenos Aires hotel.

By *preadeagleCouple  over a year ago

hull

Hey we're looking to book our honeymoon their next year but I'm baffled with how you book ?

Do you have to book flights and accommodation seperate or is there a site I can book the full package ?

any advice would be great please x

Don't know of any site offering swinging holidays,though thats not to say their isn't any.

We book our flights and accommodation seperately when we travel.

Best to simply source your desired accomodation first then search through Monarch. Easyjet,Thomson, Thomas Cook flight etc and make up your package.

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

sites such as expedia and agoda are usefull for searching your preferred agenda. easiest option is package holidays but avoid jet2 unless you want to sit on plane full of chavs and screaming kids pmsl I will prob book hotel and flight seperatly this year

» Add a new message to this topic