Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

no any were

By *ollie1Couple  over a year ago

murcia spain

difficult question ive tried to understand what it is about me that wants it

its loving seeing her driven out of control to a point where she has no sense of reality

the sex without that element is just boring

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

cause its feckin horny. lol

By *oinus994Couple  over a year ago

cork city

we enjoy seeing her being a complete daring slut

also want to see how good she can be in action

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It may vary, but some are proud to see their wife as attractive and even a wonderful ride for others. It's like her dressed very sexy when out in public. Others understand that their wife might need more good sex especially as they age. For some it's a great live sex show that they are reminded of each time they see their wife. One way or the other if it works - why worry; the one thing that it's usually not, is lack of love. To understand it you have to understand a fundamental mental separation of love and sex. For some women that can be difficult to work out.

"It may vary, but some are proud to see their wife as attractive and even a wonderful ride for others. It's like her dressed very sexy when out in public. Others understand that their wife might need more good sex especially as they age. For some it's a great live sex show that they are reminded of each time they see their wife. One way or the other if it works - why worry; the one thing that it's usually not, is lack of love. To understand it you have to understand a fundamental mental separation of love and sex. For some women that can be difficult to work out. "

totally agree with you. its good to let each other go wild sometimes caz loves letting herself go and as long as i'm there she does same goes for me there's no jealousy it just turns us both on .

Love watching my wife with a lady, think it's so sensual, she also gets off on it too

By *elshboy7ukCouple  over a year ago

FAREHAM

We love to play the cuckold scene and jane luvs to play away and be watched playing

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

We just love the whole scenario where I am being serviced by a couple of guys while he watches before joining in for the ending.

We discussed this at length and from what he has said it is because I get really involved it the pure acts that I lose myself with him and he wanted to be able to sit back and see this for himself without being involved in the actual build up. We have lots of pictures and I can't even remember being in those positions.

We love it though and wouldn't Change a thing, I definitely believe I am getting the most out of the situation but he tells me he is.

so nice to see her venerated to the highest degree....to see another man drinking from the fountain of eternal youth is inspiring...to watch him turn to child as he sucks on her engorged dark nipples.........to be assured in your mutual appreciation...... to look deep into her eyes and see pure pleasure and more recently to share a bit of cock between us......think this might capture it for me

I just love seeing her horny and satisfied of being still a sexy woman to others. I say to her she still gets even young boys in their 20´s hard and they want her. When she managed to even have the young guys cum she gets so happy and she deserves that. She also deserves to have more cocks and have the satisfaction she needs. Thats why we love the dunes of Maspalomas and travels there again and again. Looking forward to a new visit oct. 4th

No I love it.

By *ighflyersCouple  over a year ago

swansea

watching wife is all part of a good sex life to see her being taken by a cpl of guys then sliping into a nice sloopy cum filled pussy

» Add a new message to this topic