FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Wabbits OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

We are thinking about taking a trip to amsterdam for the weekend, can anyone recomend a swingers club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We went to Club Paradise a cpl of years ago and we were very disappointed, even though its a lovely looking place we thought the owners very quite ignorant they didnt even show us around, and everytime i went to the the bar it seemed like i was imposing upon them, no smile no nice welcome not even a how are you? To say the welcome was frosty would be wrong as there wasnt a welcome. When we went to look around the club we were followed by loads of guys which was very disconcerting evrytime i went to the bar guys would surround Bev which made her feel very uncomfortable as none of them would approach us when i was with her. Needless to say we wont be going there again. We are going to Amsterdam again end of july and we will trying somewhere else, probably fun4two we have heard great thing about there. Hope this helps but if you still go there and enjoy yourselves let us know, have a great time in Amsterdam Dave n Bev

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic