FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Kyrenia,Cyprus end Nov

Kyrenia,Cyprus end Nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isexmistress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Anyone been ,or live there ,with any tips on where to go,what to see or do?

and

Anyone out there wanting to hook up

or

Here wanting to come out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

When we went to Paphos last October, we used travel adviser for where to go and eat etc.... probably be a bit quieter in northern Cyprus, so most likely only ex pats there.... maybe some on here

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I was in Kyrenia 4 years ago for two weeks.

There's a marked difference between the two separated zones. The Northern section is cheaper, they love the British, very tourist minded with good facilities.

Kyrenia is a working town though, so avoid driving around in AM & PM "rush hours". But apart from that, it's not too bad at all.

The hotels,are generally spread out around the very pretty harbour and beyond the Western suburbs which hug the main road along the coast.

There are no beaches in Kyrenia itself, but a few km's out to the west are some hotels and beach clubs, which allow non residents access to all facilities for a daily all in fee. Whilst they may be pricey they are well worthwhile visiting.

Ballapais Abbey is well worth visiting. The border between the two sectors means up to 20 minutes delays in passport control, apparently the norm.

The town has much nightlife; the harbour has plenty of boat trips out, all reasonably priced, with plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.

Prestwich

"When we went to Paphos last October, we used travel adviser for where to go and eat etc.... probably be a bit quieter in northern Cyprus, so most likely only ex pats there.... maybe some on here "

I will be in northern Cyprus but travel/trip advisor, good idea.. Thank you x

Prestwich

"I was in Kyrenia 4 years ago for two weeks.

There's a marked difference between the two separated zones. The Northern section is cheaper, they love the British, very tourist minded with good facilities.

Kyrenia is a working town though, so avoid driving around in AM & PM "rush hours". But apart from that, it's not too bad at all.

The hotels,are generally spread out around the very pretty harbour and beyond the Western suburbs which hug the main road along the coast.

There are no beaches in Kyrenia itself, but a few km's out to the west are some hotels and beach clubs, which allow non residents access to all facilities for a daily all in fee. Whilst they may be pricey they are well worthwhile visiting.

Ballapais Abbey is well worth visiting. The border between the two sectors means up to 20 minutes delays in passport control, apparently the norm.

The town has much nightlife; the harbour has plenty of boat trips out, all reasonably priced, with plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from."

Thank you so much

I have `sunset dinner` in diary for Ballapais

By *izzygizzMan  over a year ago

manchester

wow, wish I was, ill be in southern Cyprus (Limassol) early October, oh why arnt you there then!! lolx

» Add a new message to this topic