FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Florida

Florida

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going on hol soon with my 9 year old...any good places to eat/good tips? Staying at a Disney property x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Sounds horrific!

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you hired a car, if so take a trip down the Everglades. Food wise Wendy's , Denny's places like that for cheap conveniences are good

There are great restaurants all over. The all you can eat buffets are the best value any room in your suitcase ? my favourite place

"Going on hol soon with my 9 year old...any good places to eat/good tips? Staying at a Disney property x"

Loads of shopping and attractions on International Drive. There's Wet n Wild and just round the corner there's the Pirates Adventure which is a 3 course meal and interactive stage show (really good fun too!).

Loads of places to eat cheaply too if you fancy it, I like Ponderosa for Breakfast and Dennys for dinner.

I'm sure I'll think of more....

"Have you hired a car, if so take a trip down the Everglades. Food wise Wendy's , Denny's places like that for cheap conveniences are good "

Do you know how far the everglades are from Orlando?...

It's a bloody long drive.

If you fancy doing something different contact Oak Ridge gun range. I've taken my kids there a few times and they always enjoy it and it's not something they can do in this country. It's cheap too, $10 to rent a lane (for as long as you like) and $10 to rent a gun (you can swap and change guns for no extra cost) then you just pay for ammo. They have fully qualified instructors at no extra cost to teach you what to do if you need them.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Going on hol soon with my 9 year old...any good places to eat/good tips? Staying at a Disney property x"

International drive.. Ponderosa and Golden Coral my kids loved the eat as much as you can breakfasts . would set us up for the whole day. Ihop was more expensive and not much variety.. Friendlys delicious milkshakes and keylime pie. Walmart for stuff to keep in room for snacks etc.

So many eateries highway 27 now has many places to eat and a Publix supermarket.

enjoy there is so much to see and do. Take an extra bag inside case to bring back all the stuff you buy.

"If you fancy doing something different contact Oak Ridge gun range. I've taken my kids there a few times and they always enjoy it and it's not something they can do in this country. It's cheap too, $10 to rent a lane (for as long as you like) and $10 to rent a gun (you can swap and change guns for no extra cost) then you just pay for ammo. They have fully qualified instructors at no extra cost to teach you what to do if you need them."

I never knew about that place, I'll have to check it out next time I'm over there

"If you fancy doing something different contact Oak Ridge gun range. I've taken my kids there a few times and they always enjoy it and it's not something they can do in this country. It's cheap too, $10 to rent a lane (for as long as you like) and $10 to rent a gun (you can swap and change guns for no extra cost) then you just pay for ammo. They have fully qualified instructors at no extra cost to teach you what to do if you need them.

I never knew about that place, I'll have to check it out next time I'm over there "

One of my profile pics was taken there and I sat my CCP exam (for Florida) there. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff/instructors.

All you need is your passport.

"Have you hired a car, if so take a trip down the Everglades. Food wise Wendy's , Denny's places like that for cheap conveniences are good

It's a bloody long drive."

About 4 hrs, I did it from Miami which I think is closer, still worth it though

"Have you hired a car, if so take a trip down the Everglades. Food wise Wendy's , Denny's places like that for cheap conveniences are good

It's a bloody long drive.

About 4 hrs, I did it from Miami which I think is closer, still worth it though"

Without a doubt, it's an interesting place. Lake Oakachobi (sp) is closer to Orlando and would be a good alternative.

"Have you hired a car, if so take a trip down the Everglades. Food wise Wendy's , Denny's places like that for cheap conveniences are good "

Personally I avoid Denny's like the plague, its cheap yes but also filthy and not very appetising.

There are literally hundreds of decent places to eat and for a reasonable price too without resorting to the likes of the above.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys xx

Your welcome & enjoy & send us a postcard

» Add a new message to this topic