FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d Agde 2016

Cap d Agde 2016

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I have now booked some of my flights for 2016 . I will be staying in my apartment in Port Soleil which has a stunning view of the harbour and marina .

Dates

March 25 th to 28 th

May 13 th to 22 nd

July 8 th to 24 th

August 12 th to 21 st

September 16 th to 25 th

If you are flying from Luton this year Ryan Air are doing a flight at 6.40 am on Friday morning so you can have a whole day in the resort ( in my case it will be a days work but luckily I have wifi installed in the apartment so can work from home .

If you are likely to be there on any of these dates feel free to introduce yourself .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

we have been in June/July but thinking early september next year or will it be too quiet? Is September any good?

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We were there this year last week in June and first week July, then went back last week Aug and first week Sept. In Aug / Sept it was a bit busier, plus most of the shops have sales on !! However, we had massive fun on both trips, so are going back same dates next year !!

thanks for the info

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We were there this year last week in June and first week July, then went back last week Aug and first week Sept. In Aug / Sept it was a bit busier, plus most of the shops have sales on !! However, we had massive fun on both trips, so are going back same dates next year !!"
. I usually go for a week in April , June ,July , August and September. Sometimes I prefer it when it is quietier . You can get a seat at most bars and better service .

As there are only so many people that you can fuck in a day , if it is quiet it does not make much difference . As long as there are people in the Sauna , you are in with a good chance . I have always scored on the beach during the quietier times .

We never did the Saunas when we went, but had plenty of fun in the clubs and on the beach. Just could not bring ourselves to sit in a hot sauna when it was so nice outside. Might give it a try next year when we go though.

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

If we could repeat 2015 in 2016, we would, wouldn't change a thing.

Especially nice to meet lots of lovely people, but especially British people, babbling away in pigeon French, German or Italian can be tiring.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

We are no booked and confirmed for next summer. 12 - 26 July at Jardine Babylones

I will start the 2016 thread in January unless someone else wants to volunteer. It is a pain not have stickies on this forum but not overcomeable

newcastle

"We never did the Saunas when we went, but had plenty of fun in the clubs and on the beach. Just could not bring ourselves to sit in a hot sauna when it was so nice outside. Might give it a try next year when we go though.

"

The sauna clubs in Cap are actually NOT mainly a sauna !!! Inside they (esp 2+2) are just like a normal swingers club, in that they have massive bed areas and bars, (sort of like Cupids but bigger) there are saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzi's in there, but you don't have to use them.

So don't imagine that it will be a high temperature in there. But you'll get very hot with the activity !! Knowing you two I'd suggest that the sauna club in Port Ambonne would suit you fine, lots of single guys in one side of it, plus it also has a couples only side.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We never did the Saunas when we went, but had plenty of fun in the clubs and on the beach. Just could not bring ourselves to sit in a hot sauna when it was so nice outside. Might give it a try next year when we go though.

The sauna clubs in Cap are actually NOT mainly a sauna !!! Inside they (esp 2+2) are just like a normal swingers club, in that they have massive bed areas and bars, (sort of like Cupids but bigger) there are saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzi's in there, but you don't have to use them.

So don't imagine that it will be a high temperature in there. But you'll get very hot with the activity !! Knowing you two I'd suggest that the sauna club in Port Ambonne would suit you fine, lots of single guys in one side of it, plus it also has a couples only side."

If you go the the Sauna beside Tantra there is an option to purchase entry to the very large pool and sunbed area above which is in the open air ..You can have the best of both worlds , I.e. fuck in the club / Sauna and then recover on the sunbeds above before your next conquest . Entry is 60 Euros and this includes three free drinks ..It opens at 12pm but after 9 pm is couples only .

You are allowed to leave and re enter ..As it is possible to have three ladies a day in these Saunas they are good value for money ..

There are no private rooms at the club beside Tantra . You just have to fuck on the beds ..Unlike Sauna Hamman there is always a good supply of condoms available .

Some days in these Saunas you will remember for the rest of your life . The cage in Sauna Hamman is great provided you can perform

newcastle

It's not E60 for couples at Karma Sutra, the club beside tantra, a combined ticket for pool and club is E30 for all day for couples. Then to re-enter after 9pm couples pay a further E10.

Holland !

... heh, looks like the Kama Sutra let's women in for free and also free drinks.

I'd pay the full whack as a single, then drink Peg's drinks all day / night.

- Al

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"It's not E60 for couples at Karma Sutra, the club beside tantra, a combined ticket for pool and club is E30 for all day for couples. Then to re-enter after 9pm couples pay a further E10."
. Apologies . I should have said that the prices which I quoted were for single men..For single men you can also enter for 40 Euro without drinks and no access to the pool..

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Lucky you to hv appartment there.

Anyone going in time of Euro championships ?

Marseille n Toulouse stadiums are not that far,so it can be good for day trip.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Flights booked for 2016.

24/06-03/07

29/07-07/08

02/09-11/09

newcastle

"Flights booked for 2016.

24/06-03/07

29/07-07/08

02/09-11/09

"

Excellent !! Your there same time as us in June and Sept. Better notify the brewery to step up the production of Brown Ale, will two pallets be enough do you think ?

Will book a tanker just in case .

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Flights and apartment booked from 25.06.16 to 09.07.16.

Looking on trip advisor opinion seems to say it's not as good as it used to be and getting a bit shabby? - anyone?

By *etanreadyCouple  over a year ago

dover

Don't leave it to late in Sept, as the third week is when it really starts to run down

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Looking on trip advisor opinion seems to say it's not as good as it used to be and getting a bit shabby? - anyone?"
. While that may be true , most people do not go to Cap d Agde to admire the architecture or visit the museums .

Aoartments available for rent will range from the shabby to top quality . You get what you pay for .

Thinking of going in 2nd week of Feb.... Waste of time???

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

We have booked flights 13th July to 22nd, us 2 and a very sexy bi female. Just need to book our apartment.

North West

"Thinking of going in 2nd week of Feb.... Waste of time???"

Complete waste of time. You will see a damp, wet miserable concrete jungle.

North West

"Looking on trip advisor opinion seems to say it's not as good as it used to be and getting a bit shabby? - anyone?"

Few people who go there for sex will leave comments on TripAdvisor. Too easily identifiable.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Hi. I went in October once and it was completely dead ..The supermarkets were all. closed and there was no activity in the Sauna Club..April will also be quiet and the season ends in September . I think a trip in February would be a waste of money

yep as the above replies stayed. Also lots of work going on before season starts.

Should read stated

Thanks guys!!!! Will save the money!!!

Yes - never thought of that one

Has any one ever driven there or is it silly as flights are so cheap?

"Has any one ever driven there or is it silly as flights are so cheap?"
its a long drive - Calais to cap d'agde is 10 hours keeping to speed limit. Toll charges around 80€ return. Fuel + food etc.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Has any one ever driven there or is it silly as flights are so cheap?"
. It might depend on how long you intend to go for and where else you intend travelling to.

If you are only going to Cap d Agde and no where else , I can see no point indoing a long road journey . Michael O Leary provides an excellent service and his flights are excellent value for money .

You can always hire a car at Beziers airport if necessary .

Eurostar is also a relaxing journey but quite expensive ..

We want to go on july but not sure where to book..Camps or hotels?

How muc a week trip may costs

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We want to go on july but not sure where to book..Camps or hotels?

How muc a week trip may costs "

. A pitch on the camp site will cost you from 42 Euros upwards ..You will also have to supply your own tent or caravan.

Apartments will vary in standard from the very basic to the luxurious .

A member of this site has accommodation both within and outside the gate . I am not allowed to name them as it is a breach of forum rules

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We want to go on july but not sure where to book..Camps or hotels?

How muc a week trip may costs "

. I have tried to email you the members details but you do not accept email from members of my age .

newcastle

We know of a few people who drive down in cars, usually taking a tent to sleep in.

Ourselves and others go in our Motorhomes or pulling a caravan, may visit other areas of France either going to or from Cap. We don't try and drive it in one, stop off half way down. But having the convenience of all your own stuff (and bed) in a Motorhome / caravan takes some beating !

Holland !

... or fly and ...

( copy and paste )

Leaving your Caravan in a Gardenniage locally

The next option is to rent a spot on the camp site when you need it and to own a caravan which you leave based in what is know in France as a “Gardenniage!. It is basically a caravan storage place and these are very popular in France. Gardenniage’s come in various styles and the best offer storage areas which are under cover, to protect your caravan. The prices tend to be very cheap ie between EUROS 300 and 500 for a years rental space and the beauty of a Gardenniage is that they normally include the service of putting your caravan onto your spot at the camp site. You just need to let them know the camp spot number and the dates and for a fee of usually around EUROS 30, they leave your caravan on your spot, ready for you when you arrive. They also if you ask, will pump up your tyres and clean the outside fo the caravan for a small extra. All in all, a gardenniage service can be an excellent option for those wanting to stay in the resort for only a few weeks each summer.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"... or fly and ...

( copy and paste )

Leaving your Caravan in a Gardenniage locally

The next option is to rent a spot on the camp site when you need it and to own a caravan which you leave based in what is know in France as a “Gardenniage!. It is basically a caravan storage place and these are very popular in France. Gardenniage’s come in various styles and the best offer storage areas which are under cover, to protect your caravan. The prices tend to be very cheap ie between EUROS 300 and 500 for a years rental space and the beauty of a Gardenniage is that they normally include the service of putting your caravan onto your spot at the camp site. You just need to let them know the camp spot number and the dates and for a fee of usually around EUROS 30, they leave your caravan on your spot, ready for you when you arrive. They also if you ask, will pump up your tyres and clean the outside fo the caravan for a small extra. All in all, a gardenniage service can be an excellent option for those wanting to stay in the resort for only a few weeks each summer."

. How much would a decent caravan cost then ?

Holland !

"How much would a decent caravan cost then ? "

Probably a lot of dicking around ( heh, Cap d'Agde pun thrown in for good cause ), being France.

Personally would buy one wherever you are and take it down there, swearing never to do the trip by road again.

Then you can fit it out before you go ( stripper poles, mirrors on the ceiling ) and take along practical stuff like bicycles and lingerie.

Hi guys, we want to take a trip here for special birthday this summer. Can you tell us what is the most upmarket hotel here, money not an issue.

Probably looking to go in late June/ early July for a week or long weekend. Any ideas greatfully received and if you like look of our profile and may be d similar time pm. Thanks

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi guys, we want to take a trip here for special birthday this summer. Can you tell us what is the most upmarket hotel here, money not an issue.

Probably looking to go in late June/ early July for a week or long weekend. Any ideas greatfully received and if you like look of our profile and may be d similar time pm. Thanks "

. Hi. If money is not an issue , probably Hotel Ozz . There are only three hotels inside the gated area .However Hotel Ozz is generally regarded as being over priced. and not that good .

Have you considered trying a luxury apartment . ?A member of this forum has. two luxury apartments inside the gate and is flexible on days unlike some agents who insist on a Saturday to Saturday . I am unable to name them or I will be blocked for advertising but I can pm you .

[Removed by poster at 26/03/16 13:24:12]

We look forward to June 18 th and 2 weeks in Port Nature. The adult beach is so hot before the gards come on duty in July ?? Anyone else going those weeks?

By *inkyoneTV/TS  over a year ago

Norfolk

booked 17/06 to 23/06,

going by car,thanks all the advice on here,

single,bi male,space for female/tv,

room paid for,share trav cost n bed/fun,

long shot I know, kev/suzy

Couple looking to stay in July and looking to rent an apartment. Any websites or contacts to rent in the complex? Any recommendations gratefully received. Ron

» Add a new message to this topic