FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > kiosk 4 distrubing observation

kiosk 4 distrubing observation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erekdeb OP   Man  over a year ago

meath

what is the forums views of a 12/13 yrs old girl naked with parents at kiosk 4. observed this last weekend and not far away soft play taking place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's the people doing the soft play who should be more thoughtful as it is a nudist beach for families and naturists alike

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's the people doing the soft play who should be more thoughtful as it is a nudist beach for families and naturists alike"

Exactly,it's a nudist area of the beach,it's not a swingers beach or area,swingers just seem to have adopted kiosk 4 as a meeting place.

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've not even been yet as I'll be there December 14th for 7 nights for the 1st time but common sense tells you if ya going to swing play further into the dunes away from the beach

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Spot on Mrswing

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's the people doing the soft play who should be more thoughtful as it is a nudist beach for families and naturists alike

Exactly,it's a nudist area of the beach,it's not a swingers beach or area,swingers just seem to have adopted kiosk 4 as a meeting place."

This. It is first and foremost a naturist beach and you do see many naturist families there, so people should show some respect and go to areas well out of the way. I'm sure most people do, but there will always be a small minority who think it's okay!

meath

the angel I was getting at was that this was the only child I saw in that area we were there several days. she was fully naked aged 12/13 at one stage she walked with her father to the bar and returned without buying anything. they drew the attention of other cpls. later her mother and father were lying together cuddling kissing and her playing beside them.

to me it was a step to far for a child.

chelmsford

"the angel I was getting at was that this was the only child I saw in that area we were there several days. she was fully naked aged 12/13 at one stage she walked with her father to the bar and returned without buying anything. they drew the attention of other cpls. later her mother and father were lying together cuddling kissing and her playing beside them.

to me it was a step to far for a child."

Mis understood your OP. Yes this sounds a little odd.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If anyone thinks something untoward is going on, tell the cops at the time.

Mentioning it on here some time later doesn't help.

Don't think he's suggesting that, more the fact that the child is fully naked,which in my opinion in wrong, any person under 18 should be covered up, even if just to protect there innocence. A naturist / nudist beach isn't the place for children in my view, but guess others will feel differant

meath

"Don't think he's suggesting that, more the fact that the child is fully naked,which in my opinion in wrong, any person under 18 should be covered up, even if just to protect there innocence. A naturist / nudist beach isn't the place for children in my view, but guess others will feel differant"

I agree fully. I am off the opinion it was mentioned to police they arrived a few minutes after they at bar and drove around but did not get out of jeep.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Don't think he's suggesting that, more the fact that the child is fully naked,which in my opinion in wrong, any person under 18 should be covered up, even if just to protect there innocence. A naturist / nudist beach isn't the place for children in my view, but guess others will feel differant"

So people can marry at 16 yet have to be covered up on a naturist beach till they're 18?

No wonder this country is still stuck in the 19th century.

As the area around Kiosk 4 for is also a walk past for many families with children etc surely the point in fact is the difference between naturism and swing/play. Kiosk 4 is certainly a meeting point but if you want to play take it into the dunes.... I love the area but wouldn't feel particularly comfortable getting frisky when there are youngsters about. Plenty of secluded spots for that.

By *inaMarkCouple  over a year ago

cyprus

Kiosk/hut 4 or whatever you want to call it, is and always will be a naturist part of the beach for ... naturist's!!

It's been adopted by swingers over the years as "a place to meet/chat" and/or see people who you might hope are from the scene and possibly recognise at a bar or club at a later time/date, and that should be all.

It's not a place to engage in any type of sexual activity.

Not sure how many naturist's realise that swingers go (sure they're not ALL that naive) for the above reasons but how they (naturist's) behave is entirely there own business!

Who are we to judge?

In most European countries being a naturist is very natural, it's mainly us Brits that see much much more than is really going on.

And some of those said same Brits in the "scene" are questioning what THEY do!!! Really !!!

Heartily agree with the above post,last year was the first time I had chosen to go nudist and it's rather liberating. I certainly would never judge those who choose to lead a naturist lifestyle any more than those who choose to swing,it's quite true that perhaps we "Brits" are most likely the ones who misconceive the notion of naturism and swinging going hand in hand.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

How very English. Unable to separate naturism from sex.

chelmsford

The front part of that beach should be purely naturist. If people want to do anything sexual, it should be well out of the way of people who don't wish to witness that and certainly not in front of children. There are many naturist families there and that is their choice, but if the parents themselves were indulging in anything that their child shouldn't be seeing, then I would certainly question that. As for the police, they seem to turn a blind eye to everything!

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

" Kiosk/hut 4 or whatever you want to call it, is and always will be a naturist part of the beach for ... naturist's!!

It's been adopted by swingers over the years as "a place to meet/chat" and/or see people who you might hope are from the scene and possibly recognise at a bar or club at a later time/date, and that should be all.

It's not a place to engage in any type of sexual activity.

Not sure how many naturist's realise that swingers go (sure they're not ALL that naive) for the above reasons but how they (naturist's) behave is entirely there own business!

Who are we to judge?

In most European countries being a naturist is very natural, it's mainly us Brits that see much much more than is really going on.

And some of those said same Brits in the "scene" are questioning what THEY do!!! Really !!!

"

» Add a new message to this topic