FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > La Mirage playrooms

La Mirage playrooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *renaaJirka OP   Couple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

We have been already few times in La Mirage and we like it there a lot.

Almost on all evenings we are in 2x2.

For us is still is suprising that in La Mirage are all swingers, evenings generally all move to swingers clubs in Cita or to 2x2, but in reality play rooms in La Mirage are not used to much.

By some couples stayig with us in La Mirage we were told to wait till evening in clubs as they do not play in La Mirage.

Each year we played in La Mirage itself, but mostly playrooms are not used.

Do you know some period of the year (maybe some takeower) when playrooms are really used?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We have been already few times in La Mirage and we like it there a lot.

Almost on all evenings we are in 2x2.

For us is still is suprising that in La Mirage are all swingers, evenings generally all move to swingers clubs in Cita or to 2x2, but in reality play rooms in La Mirage are not used to much.

By some couples stayig with us in La Mirage we were told to wait till evening in clubs as they do not play in La Mirage.

Each year we played in La Mirage itself, but mostly playrooms are not used.

Do you know some period of the year (maybe some takeower) when playrooms are really used?

"

I think it just depends who is there. We have friends who go October/November and I think there is lots of fun going on!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it's dead in the nights, we usually play in the jacuzzi when we get back from being out. The rooms are quite bare and the bar shuts too early, I think that's the main reason people go out. Still a brill place though.

» Add a new message to this topic