thanks in advance

This is their website

http://venus-resort.eu/en/

We like la mirage but its nearly always booked out

E&M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietDaysinClichyMan  over a year ago

london

Its very nice, staff are lovely, other guests from all over Europe and one or two other British couples.

The bungalows are lovely and clean and the complex is small and very quiet. There are play areas and facilities if that is your thing but most couples tend to sunbath and chat and relax here in the main, but of course that depends upon who is staying at the time you are here.

It suits me as its very relaxed and peaceful and the sexual activity (if any) is kept away from pool areas and bar etc so that is nice. It is the kind of place you can meet other nationalities and then go to lunch or dinner together and have good relaxed conversation.

I have never been to La Mirage so can't compare it to there but I like it here. I hear La Mirage is more for hardened swingers or people who are really into this as a lifestyle. This hopefully will stay as a nice quieter alternative for those who like something less full on and more chilled.

I have met some lovely friendly intelligent couples here, nice lunch, dinner, conversation and the weather is beautiful. I would recommend it but then I am not a 'swinger' more a naturist so it is horses for courses in the end...I hope that is useful to you.

Best wishes James x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic