FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Gran Canaria, a single male's perspective

Gran Canaria, a single male's perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this year I had time off when nobody else I knew had time off. I decided feck it i'll head to gran canaria, on my own, and see what all the hype was about.

So after a 4 hour flight, I arrived in gran canaria and hopped aboard a mini bus transfer to my apartments in playa del ingles. On arrival I was disappointed to hear my adults only apartment complex had closed its upstairs nude sunbathing terrace for rennovations. Ok, not the end of the world, the complex and facilities were pretty good otherwise (Playa Del Sol).

The first night I decided to check out club 2x2, as the forums here all seemed to say good things about it. I ws greeted by a beautiful woman, quickly shown around before being asked what i'd like to drink and paying my fee, I was then given my locker key and reminded that it was naked party night (I had never been to a club, party or nudist event before) !!!!!

So I did what I was told and gt my gear off and locked it away before sitting on my towel on a bar stool with a beer. I was early so it was pretty quiet. After not much time at all the place was full and hopping, you could approach anyone, it's much like on here, some are dismissive but then you get chatting to others. I met a dutch couple in their 40s, she was pretty horny, we went to a pvt room and fucked, this was repeated tice that night and on two other nights.

Later on the first night after some mingling, I met another dutch couple, in their early 20s, she was beautiful petite blonde and extrememly friendly. They told me they were going to play for an audience and I went along with all the other single guys to watch, after a while most of the guys had ran off like wild animals when this couple would only let them touch. but I followed them to the glory hole area where I got my reward, she kept banging her head so I had to just join them on the inside.

This club was so fun I ddnt go to any others.

Also The "Dunes" was not a great experience, to many naked guys walking around holding their cocks and running after any sound they heard, thought it was a bit desperate.

However, it just goes to show, if you're polite and chatty you'll go a long way. There were a lot of guys in tose clubs chasing couples like they were wild animals, they wanted to fuck them but couldn't approach them for a chat and a drink !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nice post mate going December 14th for the 1st time too so your info about 2×2 was good as I'm definately not a desperado who chases couples about, I like to sit and chat first and have a laugh.

As for the dunes I'll just be chilling in those and naked sun bathing lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it's a greatspot like a regular busy pub, except the sociaalising gets very intimate

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Very helpful post, heading there shortly for a week as a single guy also. First time there but experienced in clubs etc.

One question, you are obviously a lot younger than me. What is the age profile roughly, would a guy in mid fifties fit in ok?

Nottingham

I hear the 2×2 club only allows 8 single guys in is that right?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"So this year I had time off when nobody else I knew had time off. I decided feck it i'll head to gran canaria, on my own, and see what all the hype was about.

So after a 4 hour flight, I arrived in gran canaria and hopped aboard a mini bus transfer to my apartments in playa del ingles. On arrival I was disappointed to hear my adults only apartment complex had closed its upstairs nude sunbathing terrace for rennovations. Ok, not the end of the world, the complex and facilities were pretty good otherwise (Playa Del Sol).

The first night I decided to check out club 2x2, as the forums here all seemed to say good things about it. I ws greeted by a beautiful woman, quickly shown around before being asked what i'd like to drink and paying my fee, I was then given my locker key and reminded that it was naked party night (I had never been to a club, party or nudist event before) !!!!!

So I did what I was told and gt my gear off and locked it away before sitting on my towel on a bar stool with a beer. I was early so it was pretty quiet. After not much time at all the place was full and hopping, you could approach anyone, it's much like on here, some are dismissive but then you get chatting to others. I met a dutch couple in their 40s, she was pretty horny, we went to a pvt room and fucked, this was repeated tice that night and on two other nights.

Later on the first night after some mingling, I met another dutch couple, in their early 20s, she was beautiful petite blonde and extrememly friendly. They told me they were going to play for an audience and I went along with all the other single guys to watch, after a while most of the guys had ran off like wild animals when this couple would only let them touch. but I followed them to the glory hole area where I got my reward, she kept banging her head so I had to just join them on the inside.

This club was so fun I ddnt go to any others.

Also The "Dunes" was not a great experience, to many naked guys walking around holding their cocks and running after any sound they heard, thought it was a bit desperate.

However, it just goes to show, if you're polite and chatty you'll go a long way. There were a lot of guys in tose clubs chasing couples like they were wild animals, they wanted to fuck them but couldn't approach them for a chat and a drink !!!!"

Well done young man for making the effort to socialize, it obviously paid it's rewards! This is the only club we go into, but you are right, the minute a female goes for a wander around the play rooms, she will sometimes be hounded by single guys. You did exactly the right thing to get attention from these ladies and albeit you are too young for me, you are certainly the type of guy I would be likely to respond to! All credit to you!

chelmsford

"Very helpful post, heading there shortly for a week as a single guy also. First time there but experienced in clubs etc.

One question, you are obviously a lot younger than me. What is the age profile roughly, would a guy in mid fifties fit in ok?"

Your age group would fit in. Average age is late 30's up to 60's. But single guys need to act like the OP to have any chance of playing with the ladies.

chelmsford

"I hear the 2×2 club only allows 8 single guys in is that right?"
Yes the 2x2 does limit single guys to about 8, except on Sundays, which is greedy girls night, so they are more or less unlimited. A lot of couples are looking for couples to swing with. Good luck when you go!

Nottingham

thankyou for that info I'll make sure I'm there early then

chelmsford

"thankyou for that info I'll make sure I'm there early then"

Good idea, think they still open at 10pm this time of year.

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

"Very helpful post, heading there shortly for a week as a single guy also. First time there but experienced in clubs etc.

One question, you are obviously a lot younger than me. What is the age profile roughly, would a guy in mid fifties fit in ok?"

No problem in PDI

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

One question, you are obviously a lot younger than me. What is the age profile roughly, would a guy in mid fifties fit in ok?

Your age group would fit in. Average age is late 30's up to 60's. But single guys need to act like the OP to have any chance of playing with the ladies. "

Thank you, really good to know. Have been to english clubs, and hate how some single guys behave. Its about making friends, after that, who knows.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were in there last Thursday, I've never seen a club so busy.

chelmsford

"We were in there last Thursday, I've never seen a club so busy.

"

Thursday is nude night! Always busy!!

chelmsford

Your age group would fit in. Average age is late 30's up to 60's. But single guys need to act like the OP to have any chance of playing with the ladies.

Thank you, really good to know. Have been to english clubs, and hate how some single guys behave. Its about making friends, after that, who knows."

You're welcome.

» Add a new message to this topic