FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Gran Canaria 2x2 club Christmas closing.

Gran Canaria 2x2 club Christmas closing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennTS OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Just to let you all know that 2x2 Club will be closed 23 Dec - 03 Jan Inclusive. Re opens 4 Jan at 22:00.

While it is closed I will usually be found at Bar Rendezvous in the Yumbo. I may have the odd house party over the festive period

Jennine xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for letting me know I am in Gran Canaria tomorrow until Xmas Eve and I will be visiting the 2x2 club what nights the best nights for single guy I go to the swingers clubs in uk, what on tomorrow night or Friday night at 2x2 can single males go most nights, I also be on the nudists beach topping up my all over tan, but I will say a hello if I see you in 2x2, John

Gran Canaria

Hi single guys can go Tuesday to Saturday is limited to 8 guys at a time. Sunday is unlimited single guys. Weekly the nights are:

Monday Couples only

Tuesday Fetish

Wednesday Bi night

Thursday Naked

Friday Party night

Saturday Theme nights with free buffets

Sunday Greedy girls

Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear that's a blow !! X

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just to let you all know that 2x2 Club will be closed 23 Dec - 03 Jan Inclusive. Re opens 4 Jan at 22:00.

While it is closed I will usually be found at Bar Rendezvous in the Yumbo. I may have the odd house party over the festive period

Jennine xx"

Glad we're not going Xmas and New year, would have to find somewhere else to go x hope you are feeling better Jenn

Gran Canaria

"Just to let you all know that 2x2 Club will be closed 23 Dec - 03 Jan Inclusive. Re opens 4 Jan at 22:00.

Jennine xx

Glad we're not going Xmas and New year, would have to find somewhere else to go x hope you are feeling better Jenn "

Yes much better thanks. Yes it's going to be strange the club closed over the holidays but I' have a few shifts in rendezvous to keep me busy xx

chelmsford

Jennine xx

Glad we're not going Xmas and New year, would have to find somewhere else to go x hope you are feeling better Jenn

Yes much better thanks. Yes it's going to be strange the club closed over the holidays but I' have a few shifts in rendezvous to keep me busy xx"

I'm sure you'll keep busy Jenn!! Have a good Christmas We're booked for March 14th,so something to look forward to, through the winter months

Gran Canaria

Jennine xx

Yes much better thanks. Yes it's going to be strange the club closed over the holidays but I' have a few shifts in rendezvous to keep me busy xx

I'm sure you'll keep busy Jenn!! Have a good Christmas We're booked for March 14th,so something to look forward to, through the winter months "

Its lovely here better than an English summers day. See you in March have a lovely Christmas xxx

chelmsford

Jennine xx

I'm sure you'll keep busy Jenn!! Have a good Christmas We're booked for March 14th,so something to look forward to, through the winter months

Its lovely here better than an English summers day. See you in March have a lovely Christmas xxx"

Now you're making me jealous x

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

will be there on the 5th just in time xxxx

By *otts24FunMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

So, which club is everyone gonna' go to instead of 2x2?

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

We go next sat ,so can't wait, it says 24 next week, ow hope it stays warm .

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Notts is gutted...I know someone who knows a good chippy

By *ainnickyCouple  over a year ago

Living in Middle East

Gutted as we love that place and arrive 27th Dec till 6th. Birthday night on 4th at 2x2 for Iain then

» Add a new message to this topic