FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > amsterdam for vanilla couple

amsterdam for vanilla couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey me and my new partner are going to Amsterdam for a bit of extra fun most of which is all still talk and fantasy. but are there any places we could visit as a vanilla and see where it takes us. cinemas or any voyeur places to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

bump

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You could try Sauna Deco. It's vanilla but full of naked bodies. Talk to them. You may get some ideas.

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Eroticcinema just outside amsterdam or likes of showboat can choos how involved

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

Alternatively there are plenty of sex shows in town, get mixed reviews and we've not been but it is an option.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"hey me and my new partner are going to Amsterdam for a bit of extra fun most of which is all still talk and fantasy. but are there any places we could visit as a vanilla and see where it takes us. cinemas or any voyeur places to go? "

Just head to the Red Light District. Quite a commercial area but maybe all the girls in the Windows will get the mind thinking (if you are testing the waters with your new partner. Just reading between the lines as I'm not exactly sure what the objective is here).

Inside the RLD there are many erotic shows that have live sex performances. The main one (forget the name but I want to say moulin rouge) has a phallus type of water feature outside the front.

But being a swinger, I found it all a bit boring, though the conservative and new to the scene might find it eye boggling. I was more focussed on getting to the Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein to party.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic