FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap dage / Gran canaria

Cap dage / Gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - has anyone been to both cap dage and Gran canaria ( maspalomas ).. I've been to Gc .

Particularly interested in people types at cap dage.age/ looks/ nationalities.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Gran Canaria (Maspalomas/PDI) is a great place to go for some winter sun. Add in a few Clubs and Eve a couple of swingers complexes and it is pretty much as good as it gets if you are a Swinger. Apart from.....

Can d'Agde is quite literally like nowhere else on earth in summer. Go out of season or very early/late and you see it for what it is.. an ugly concrete jungle. In summer though you have thousands of sexy people of all nationalities descending for the best adult party town in the world. Naked foam parties, naked pool parties and a sexy atmosphere that is overwhelming.

In short. Gran Canaria great. Cap d'Agde great. Both in completely different ways.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Totally agree with _oo hot.

We love both places.

Cap D'Agde looks like a 1960's sink estate, but somehow, with sun, naked people, a vibrant beach and nightlife and a crackling sexual atmosphere, it transforms into something you can't experience anywhere else.

We can only say, give it a go.

On our first visit, a guy in a bar said to us 'you will either come once or a hundred times' thats probably true.

Thanks both for the insightful feedback!

It sounds like cap dag ( oo my spelling!) has a lot more people and a bigger scene ...

I think I'm attracted to the voyeuristic fun element of the beach there.. But at the same time don't fancy being sandwiched inbetween people on my towel...

Hmmm

Thanks again

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Thanks both for the insightful feedback!

It sounds like cap dag ( oo my spelling!) has a lot more people and a bigger scene ...

I think I'm attracted to the voyeuristic fun element of the beach there.. But at the same time don't fancy being sandwiched inbetween people on my towel...

Hmmm

Thanks again"

Being 'sand'wiched on the beach is FAB xx

By *TRACouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Gran canaria is fab but if your looking for the best go to cap ..Been to both lots of times.

If you like to compare Gran canaria its like Skegness, compared to cap..

We know go to both..But its not for swingers that just talk about it, Cap is the real deal.. Not for you blonde

Cap is the real deal.. I like that

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Completely agree.

We live near Cap D'Agde all year.

Out of season it looks like a socially deprived area in an inner city.

In season you look past the decor and it is like no place on earth, a pumping hotbed of titillation and action.

Gran Canaria is much more sedate, a lot more relaxing, clubs are cheaper and cleaner. Its a great place to make friends rather than acquaintances.

In short, Cap D'Ade for the summer, Gran Canaria for the winter.

Both different but both exciting.

By *heshireset2Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

What is the season in Cap d'age? We're going May Bank holiday and are hopeful there will be a good mix of lifestyles.

Cap d’Agde, France

"What is the season in Cap d'age? We're going May Bank holiday and are hopeful there will be a good mix of lifestyles. "

Season is April to September, It's just starting to liven up at the moment although the weather is inclement. Mid June to early September it's really humming.

A good mix of people, predominantly French at the moment, age range 30-70 with the mean about 45-50.

Don't think you will bored!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Gran Canaria (Maspalomas/PDI) is a great place to go for some winter sun. Add in a few Clubs and Eve a couple of swingers complexes and it is pretty much as good as it gets if you are a Swinger. Apart from.....

Can d'Agde is quite literally like nowhere else on earth in summer. Go out of season or very early/late and you see it for what it is.. an ugly concrete jungle. In summer though you have thousands of sexy people of all nationalities descending for the best adult party town in the world. Naked foam parties, naked pool parties and a sexy atmosphere that is overwhelming.

In short. Gran Canaria great. Cap d'Agde great. Both in completely different ways."

Fully agree with that.

We've been to both and we really enjoyed GC. We stayed at La Mirage which we thought was wonderful and had some fun in the dunes and some really good club nights.

Then there is Cap.

The buildings are horrible, some of the apartments are awful but we go back year after year.

There is nowhere else in the world that, on a high summer weekend, can have up to 40,000 naked people.

There is nowhere else in the world with over half a dozen swinger clubs including mixed, couples only, fetish, sauna, and even a sex cinema, all within a five minute walk from each other.

There is nowhere else in the world with foam parties to match those at Le Glamour.

Does anyone know of another bar like the Melrose anywhere?

Does anyone know a beach anywhere else in the world like Cap?

That's just a few of the highlights. From mid June to early Sept the place is absolutely buzzing with people from all over the world.

Over the years we have met people from all over America, from New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and pretty much every European country you can name. One year we even had neighbours from Jordan.

It truly is the swinger capital of the world and anyone who enjoys the lifestyle should try to go at least once.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Hmmm

Thanks again

Being 'sand'wiched on the beach is FAB xx"

I'd get pissed off if I DIDN'T get sandwiched on the beach.

Just be careful you don't get caught in the "splash zone" though.

Unless you are into Bukakae of course.

Cap d’Agde, France

Hmmm

Thanks again

Being 'sand'wiched on the beach is FAB xx"

If you want to go to the beach and read a book there's plenty of room on the main/naturist beach.

If you want to be more voyeuristic, make eye or more contact, play with your partner or others then head east to the couples beach.

If you get there at lunchtime there's usually plenty of room (you might even read a little), after lunch it starts to fill up, by 4 'o' clock your neighbours towel might be overlapping yours and by then the French have digested their repas and are starting to get frisky.

What ever you want you'll find your spot on this e_traordinary beach

By *S42010Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Has anybody stayed at the Hotel Oz'Inn ? We stayed at the Eden this year which was great but very over priced. Is the hotel any good, can you invite people back, and can you play on the roof top terrace or by the pool ? D&S xx

» Add a new message to this topic