FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Advice for adult fun in Munich

Advice for adult fun in Munich

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rightonfrance OP   Man  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I will be going to Munich for a few days next week and am wondering if anyone has any good ideas or recommendations for adult fun there or dogging.

I really dont fancy paying 120 euros for the clubs though as they are quite pushy and I speak no German.

Anyone have any good advice for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in Augsburg and have visited Cats and Adel and although my german is limited I've had a good time each time I've been. Adel is based on a cinema and cheaper to enter than Cats.

As for dogging I'm not sure whether they have a scene.

"I'm in Augsburg and have visited Cats and Adel and although my german is limited I've had a good time each time I've been. Adel is based on a cinema and cheaper to enter than Cats.

As for dogging I'm not sure whether they have a scene. "

Thanks for this I've heard that cats is good but for a single guy its over 100 euros admission.. Adel sounds interesting though

Its €100 before 9 if I remember correctly (the website has an English translate option). Yes it's expensive compared to UK clubs but it's a fantastic club and well worth a visit. Adel is good but Cats is a really good club especially on a weekend.

"Its €100 before 9 if I remember correctly (the website has an English translate option). Yes it's expensive compared to UK clubs but it's a fantastic club and well worth a visit. Adel is good but Cats is a really good club especially on a weekend. "

So would you recommend Cats over Adel or vice versa, any others there that you know of.. I remember seeing a hoarding somewhere for an FKK sauna, but cant rember where it was?

Their are a couple more I believe but I've yet to give them a whirl.

Personally I'd go to Cats but if the €100 is off putting you'll have a great time at Adel

"Their are a couple more I believe but I've yet to give them a whirl.

Personally I'd go to Cats but if the €100 is off putting you'll have a great time at Adel "

Its a bit off putting as I've heard the guys are quite pushy there, sadly I am not the pushy kind.. I'm there for 5 days so I may well try both places anyway..

Maybe cats friday or saturday night..

Thanks for all your advice it is appreciated

I haven't noticed that they are any more pushy than in the UK, and as I the UK it's the people that actually spend time being sociable that tend to have a better night. Most Germans speak far better English than we speak German so the language issue shouldn't be problem. Sadly my weekends are all blacked out else I'd of met you at one

"I haven't noticed that they are any more pushy than in the UK, and as I the UK it's the people that actually spend time being sociable that tend to have a better night. Most Germans speak far better English than we speak German so the language issue shouldn't be problem. Sadly my weekends are all blacked out else I'd of met you at one "

Well I'm there from next wednesday morning.. I have to admit that I have only had good experiences with most germans, and yes they certainly do speak better English than we do.. Not typo.. lol

Not being over pushy is a nicer thing I have top admit.. In some of the UK clubs, I'm often put off by how pushy some people can be ..

» Add a new message to this topic