FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swing holiday advice

Swing holiday advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks! I need some advice. Anyone recommend a good resort for swinging? Someone nice! Think luxury lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi folks! I need some advice. Anyone recommend a good resort for swinging? Someone nice! Think luxury lol "

Playa del ingles, Gran Canaria.

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

As above we love it there it's good fun with sexy friends and loads going on

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Gran Canaria is the place just got back last week and can not wait to go back in oct

Jo x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there any recommended Lanzarote clubs on a Thursday evening?

"As above we love it there it's good fun with sexy friends and loads going on "
in specific swinging resorts?

"As above we love it there it's good fun with sexy friends and loads going on in specific swinging resorts? "
playa del ingles has five clubs an adult cinema at least three swinger bars for fun and introductions as well as the dunes for daytime fun and la mirage but you'll need a swinging partner for that. Alternatively look up cap de age in France it's massive in summer tens of thousands of swingers and nudists

"As above we love it there it's good fun with sexy friends and loads going on in specific swinging resorts? playa del ingles has five clubs an adult cinema at least three swinger bars for fun and introductions as well as the dunes for daytime fun and la mirage but you'll need a swinging partner for that. Alternatively look up cap de age in France it's massive in summer tens of thousands of swingers and nudists "
thats question more than answered! Thank you x

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

The nearest thing to luxury we have encountered on our travels is Desire in Mexico. Very nice place, great service, beach and facilities and very naughty! The resorts closer to home all have their different appeal and we would recommend all the ones mentioned but don't expect luxury facilities and dining......do expect lots of great likeminded people and a damn good time!

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Should have said Spice in Lanzarote is great fun and improving all the time. X

By *orthernJackMan  over a year ago

Derbys/Notts

I was about to post the exact same question.

To very it a little are there any places where people go to find other swingers even if therw aren't clubs?

I'm thinking of the other Canary islands, Fuerteventura and Tenerife?

Also I've had lots of fun on Crete, but I assume this is down to the soze of the island and the fact that there are horny and sun kissed holiday makers there.

Any other Greek island recommended?

Plus what about mainland Spain, Benidorm and the Torrevieja region?

I've got a month off and fancy getting tanned and having fun.

"I was about to post the exact same question.

To very it a little are there any places where people go to find other swingers even if therw aren't clubs?

I'm thinking of the other Canary islands, Fuerteventura and Tenerife?at this time of year head to cap de age

Also I've had lots of fun on Crete, but I assume this is down to the soze of the island and the fact that there are horny and sun kissed holiday makers there.

"

"Should have said Spice in Lanzarote is great fun and improving all the time. X"
thanks folks!!! I fancy South America I've never been!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Specific swinger resorts are quite (nay very) rare in the world.

As others have mentioned, Desire in Mexico would be one. Staying with long haul you could try Hedonism in Jamaica as another option. Outside of Europe and the Canaries I don't know of any others (but I'm sure someone will point it out if I've missed one or two)

In Europe there is Cap d'Agde which, although it is officially a naturist resort, has become the swinger capital of the world during the summer months.

Playa del Ingles/Maspalomas on Gran Canary has a sizeable swinger scene with clubs, bars, and a couple of swinger specific complexes. However the swinger high season there tends to be autumn/winter/spring rather than the summer. Then there is Spice on Lanzarote.

Another swinger site (I wont name it as I might get into trouble) does cruise ship takeovers one or two times a year.

Other than that it is choosing a vanilla resort or city that may have a club or two, or arrange your own meets.

There is very little (if anything) else worldwide.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I was about to post the exact same question.

I'm thinking of the other Canary islands, Fuerteventura and Tenerife?

"

Benidorm has no swinger clubs and apart from people arranging meets on here or other sites has no swinger scene to speak of.

The Torrevieja area has one club down the road at Guardamar (but it's not very good) monthly swinger socials at Saints and Sinners bar in Rojales and the monthly private DD swinger parties in Rafal.

Other than that it is the Spanish clubs in Alicante or arrange your own meets.

im english and love foreign girls. any like to skype? message me and i can send pics

» Add a new message to this topic