FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Stuttgart, Germany

Stuttgart, Germany

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anningumi04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Augsburg, Germany

Hi Fabsters,

I am currently living in the Stuggart area and the swingers clubs here are a lot of fun. If anyone is visiting and wants some advice then drop me a line to my inbox. Happy to point men, women or couples in the right direction.

Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Altarnun

Will be in Stuttgart end of July for the formula 1. The guys always like a good strip club, where you don't get ripped off. Also heard about FKK's are these any good?

Augsburg, Germany

I only know of one strip club in the area as that's not really my thing, so I can't really say if it's any good. FKKs are Spas with ladies offering their services for an additional fee. All above board and legal. I'm more into swinging though.

Altarnun

Are there many swingers clubs. Maybe I can check out there websites.

Augsburg, Germany

I've been to 5, all within about an hours drive of Stuttgart. Most allow single men in although some nights are couples and single women only. Send me a PM tomorrow and I'll send you some of their websites. All in German though.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I only know of one strip club in the area as that's not really my thing, so I can't really say if it's any good. FKKs are Spas with ladies offering their services for an additional fee. All above board and legal. I'm more into swinging though."

While there are some FKK sauna's that may offer that kind of service the vast majority are naturist sauna's full stop.

Many are actually owned by the local town hall and sexual activity is not only frowned upon it will get you kicked out or even prosecuted.

Choose carefully.

Augsburg, Germany

Oh yes, an important distinction!

Altarnun

"I only know of one strip club in the area as that's not really my thing, so I can't really say if it's any good. FKKs are Spas with ladies offering their services for an additional fee. All above board and legal. I'm more into swinging though.

While there are some FKK sauna's that may offer that kind of service the vast majority are naturist sauna's full stop.

Many are actually owned by the local town hall and sexual activity is not only frowned upon it will get you kicked out or even prosecuted.

Choose carefully."

Thanks for info. Heard that FKK was a mix of sauna, club. Sounds fun so will be careful to choose carefully.

By *saDubMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi, I am looking for site like fabs swingers for Germany, I used to live there and used some sites before but can't for the life of me remember witch ones, can you recommend any, I'm not looking for clubs as such, I can find them no problem.

Thanks Leon

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I only know of one strip club in the area as that's not really my thing, so I can't really say if it's any good. FKKs are Spas with ladies offering their services for an additional fee. All above board and legal. I'm more into swinging though.

Choose carefully.

Thanks for info. Heard that FKK was a mix of sauna, club. Sounds fun so will be careful to choose carefully. "

FKK is an abbreviation of Freikörperkultur which translates to free body culture AKA naturism. It has no sexual meaning at all.

Augsburg, Germany

"Thanks for info. Heard that FKK was a mix of sauna, club. Sounds fun so will be careful to choose carefully.

FKK is an abbreviation of Freikörperkultur which translates to free body culture AKA naturism. It has no sexual meaning at all."

It may have no sexual meaning in the traditional (and correct) use but the term has been misapproriated by some of the brothels e,g, www.fkk-stuttgart.de, www.fkk-artemis.de or www.sakura-fkk.com

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Thanks for info. Heard that FKK was a mix of sauna, club. Sounds fun so will be careful to choose carefully.

FKK is an abbreviation of Freikörperkultur which translates to free body culture AKA naturism. It has no sexual meaning at all.

It may have no sexual meaning in the traditional (and correct) use but the term has been misapproriated by some of the brothels e,g, www.fkk-stuttgart.de, www.fkk-artemis.de or www.sakura-fkk.com"

Yes of course, sadly (in my view) a few brothels have hijacked the term and a lot of the swinger clubs do FKK (naked) nights, and a German (or a Brit who knows his way around) will know the difference. However the vast majority of FKK sauna's are very traditional and an uninitiated Brit looking for sex in one could get into a lot of trouble.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Could someone helps us, we are looking for a similar site to Fab in Germany to post an ad, as we are going on a German cruise ship over Christmas and wanted to see if any swingers are on the same ship...

Thanks

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Could someone helps us, we are looking for a similar site to Fab in Germany to post an ad, as we are going on a German cruise ship over Christmas and wanted to see if any swingers are on the same ship...

Thanks"

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it so if you pm I will give it to you.

By *enbedsMan  over a year ago

Ask Me

Hey, I will be in dusseldorf week commencing the 20th...are there any swingers clubs close-by?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hey, I will be in dusseldorf week commencing the 20th...are there any swingers clubs close-by?"

Dusseldorf city? very little.

Dusseldorf area? Lots but you will need a car.

Try these for a start.

www.dream-heaven.de

www.steinenhaus-erlebnisclub.de

www.caesarspalace.de

www.farell-lounge.com

By *enbedsMan  over a year ago

Ask Me

"Hey, I will be in dusseldorf week commencing the 20th...are there any swingers clubs close-by?

Dusseldorf city? very little.

Dusseldorf area? Lots but you will need a car.

Try these for a start.

www.dream-heaven.de

www.steinenhaus-erlebnisclub.de

www.caesarspalace.de

www.farell-lounge.com

"

Thanks for the info. Will check them out

By *astern-delightCouple  over a year ago

london

What are the nearest places in STG I will be at a hotel near the airport and staying mid week wed night only. Any where good I can check out not far also rough idea of costs?

» Add a new message to this topic