FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swinging in Thailand

Swinging in Thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and gals. Wondered if anyone had experienced or know of any good places and safe sites over here. Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I doubt there is any swinging as it's so full of prostitution.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to thailand no swinger clubs over there as it is illegal. Me and my partner had a Nuru massage though can recommend that

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

There is a swinger hotel in Pattaya, Rama Kien. They hold parties on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We attended recently and was ok although the facilities need modernizing. Also in Pattaya there is a swinger meet and greet at a club called Kinnarree.

We've had fun in Thailand but usually with people we have met via ads on the Internet.

"There is a swinger hotel in Pattaya, Rama Kien. They hold parties on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We attended recently and was ok although the facilities need modernizing. Also in Pattaya there is a swinger meet and greet at a club called Kinnarree.

We've had fun in Thailand but usually with people we have met via ads on the Internet. "

Kinnarree is a good place but I didn't know it was swinging more like a brothel, never heard of rama kien but i will check it out, was it busy when you went? Op i would hust use this forum to create meets, i have a meet next week arranged on here

In asia is more popular adult hub and you can meet normal people on craigslist. I never tried in Thailand but in Singapore and Indonesia yes. Last night i had 3some with very nice couple from Australia visiting bali. I met them on CL

By *irtyMFCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We're of to Thailand on 10th for 19 days we'll check them out

By *iandjCouple  over a year ago

Rochester Kent

We will be in Pattaya Thailand from 17th June till 28th June x

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

"There is a swinger hotel in Pattaya, Rama Kien. They hold parties on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We attended recently and was ok although the facilities need modernizing. Also in Pattaya there is a swinger meet and greet at a club called Kinnarree.

We've had fun in Thailand but usually with people we have met via ads on the Internet.

Kinnarree is a good place but I didn't know it was swinging more like a brothel, never heard of rama kien but i will check it out, was it busy when you went? Op i would hust use this forum to create meets, i have a meet next week arranged on here"

Hi, yes Rama Kien was full when we visited (Friday - Monday). It is couples only though. We went to a swingers meet at Kinnaree last year, there were probably around 5 couples and 3 single guys there. Met a nice couple and the ladies had a play however it closed early so we went into Pattaya with a single guy we'd met. Better off using craigslist and the other main swinging site in this part of the world.

Whats the other main swinging site, pls pm me, I'm back in patts on the 16th june

» Add a new message to this topic