FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bali Oct/Nov

Bali Oct/Nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chameleons

We have not set definate dates yet but we will be staying in Bali for a week or two and would love to hear from anyone staying there during October or November. Also would like to hear from anyone with any knowledge of the swinging scene there if it exists.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink1212Man  over a year ago

Wadhurst

I'm heading there in a week for about a month. I'll keep my eyes open and report back if I find anything good.

By *rnice00Man  over a year ago

crawley

Looking to go for week with few friends between 9oct and 23rd oct thinking of staying in kuta.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no swingers scene is Bali, at least not open one and no clubs. There are some local swingers groups on FB but I wouldn't go there. Most of people are using some other swingers sites in the region or CL. Its pretty easy to meet someone or hook up, one on one or couple could be able to pick up a guy.

I wouldn't stay in Kuta, Kuta is the worst hellhole in the world. Chaotic, traffic, dirty, everyone is trying to hassle you, bogan city...I would recommend Seminyak which is more normal. I am based in Bali

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

"There is no swingers scene is Bali, at least not open one and no clubs. There are some local swingers groups on FB but I wouldn't go there. Most of people are using some other swingers sites in the region or CL. Its pretty easy to meet someone or hook up, one on one or couple could be able to pick up a guy.

I wouldn't stay in Kuta, Kuta is the worst hellhole in the world. Chaotic, traffic, dirty, everyone is trying to hassle you, bogan city...I would recommend

Seminyak which is more normal. I am based in Bali"

We love kuta legian, live music all over. The hassle is all part of travelling, not as bad as India , lol. We're in Bali for a month at xmas, can't wait

By *rnice00Man  over a year ago

crawley

As group of friends need nightlife and from what i found online seem like it mostly in kuta. Hussle is normal was in thailand last year so this year its bali?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very dodgy night life, lot of young d*unk australians, prostates, drug dealers etc. You better go to Seminyak, there are few bars and clubs much better night life then Kuta.

» Add a new message to this topic