FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Malaysia F1....

Malaysia F1....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_hotasfuk OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newport

I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur on the 27th of September for a week, I'll be attending the F1 there all weekend, anyone else going? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I new it before I would fly to KL. But maybe I could still make it, relatively short flight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I Will be there, pm me dear.

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

We live in Malaysia, happy to meet. Also help with any questions etc

Newport

"We live in Malaysia, happy to meet. Also help with any questions etc"

Are there any clubs/night life out there for a great night out? I'm Staying in central Kuala Lumpur

By *apperpapiMan  over a year ago

Chester

There's this Swinger forum that caters around Southeast Asia, http://www.undertable.net, goodluck!

By *ungforyouMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

I also live in malaysia. So if you need any help or info on what to do i can help. the f1 is a good weekend. I think i am also going this year, went to it last year also.

Newport

"There's this Swinger forum that caters around Southeast Asia, http://www.undertable.net, goodluck!"

Thanks,

Overseas

"We live in Malaysia, happy to meet. Also help with any questions etc

Are there any clubs/night life out there for a great night out? I'm Staying in central Kuala Lumpur "

At the weekend Changkat is a good bet, lots of bars which usually get quite busy. No 'clubs' as such there but do have dance areas - Havana is always heaving past midnight. 21 and some of the others (can't recall their names) can be a good night too. If you're more of a clubber you'll probably prefer Zouk on Jalan tun razak, has different dance rooms etc. The Zeta Bar in the Hilton is a fantastic night although drinks are bloody expensive.

Sorry for delayed reply, we are on holiday

Overseas

Forgot other popular clubs in Changkat are Movida (I've been once, was ok but nothing special in my opinion), Envie and the Zion Club amongst others along the road.

The Beach Club in KL is also popular with tourists. Music generally good but the place is full of hookers desperately trying to entice a western man

One word of caution though, like most places in the world, be careful with your bag etc whilst out as there are a lot of opportunist thieves around. Have fun and get in touch if you need more info or fancy a drink!

Newport

"We live in Malaysia, happy to meet. Also help with any questions etc

Are there any clubs/night life out there for a great night out? I'm Staying in central Kuala Lumpur

At the weekend Changkat is a good bet, lots of bars which usually get quite busy. No 'clubs' as such there but do have dance areas - Havana is always heaving past midnight. 21 and some of the others (can't recall their names) can be a good night too. If you're more of a clubber you'll probably prefer Zouk on Jalan tun razak, has different dance rooms etc. The Zeta Bar in the Hilton is a fantastic night although drinks are bloody expensive.

Sorry for delayed reply, we are on holiday "

Thank you very much for the info xx

Overseas

In KL this evening if anyone would like to meet?

» Add a new message to this topic