FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Portugal October

Portugal October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Walsham and Spain

Hi folks...we are now on a little road trip driving down through Portugal.... Would love to make some new naughty friends on route. So an couples who fancy meeting up please come and say hi. Sorry to the single males out there...if we need you we will come and look for you! As we are touring in a motorhome we can be very adaptable...so, drop us a line!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uga1982Man  over a year ago

algarve- portugal

hello good night how are u ?? im a portuguese guy 34y i leave in Portimão, i saw u will be in algarve soon. so if u would like to meet for a drink or something more would be nice.

kisses and hugs Joao xxxxx.

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

"Hi folks...we are now on a little road trip driving down through Portugal.... Would love to make some new naughty friends on route. So an couples who fancy meeting up please come and say hi. Sorry to the single males out there...if we need you we will come and look for you! As we are touring in a motorhome we can be very adaptable...so, drop us a line!"

Hi you two! I live in Albufeira and am aware you don't usually meet single guys , but in case you want to meet just socially , or even get some pointers on the region don't hesitate to get in touch ! Always ready to help fellow swingers ! Have good trip

» Add a new message to this topic