FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam Jan 3th-5th

Amsterdam Jan 3th-5th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *licorns OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hey fellow fabbers... just looking for info on places to eat...drink and adventures to try out while we are in the dam... anyone who can recommend good places to visit... it would be greatly appreciated...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you looking to play or just sight see we can

Give you some info .

By *licorns OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah any info on sight seeing and good places to play would be great thanks...

Going mid week means a lot of the swing clubs aren't open... we are open to try and explore most things.. like a good cinema perhaps...

Food as well... would like to know if there are any places you could recommend... thanks

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

I can thoroughly recomend the B1 cinema.its in a place called the muunt

which is bout a mile away from the red light area.

It closes at 10pm so dont go late

Well if you are looking for sight seeing we recommend Anne franks house and a trip along the river . We also did a walking tour of the red light district it was very interesting and did a coffee shop tour .They also have a red bus you can hop on and off.

Lovely restauraunts everywhere.

We have visited show boat which was very nice good amenities varied people there . Paradise club which was good lots of friendly

People. Also done same place didn't like full of men following you everywhere and pestering you . Done the banna bar which was entertaining and the live sex show which is ok . Also visit the coffee bar and have fun and chill we love the place .

By *iceHungFunMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Hey there - I live here so have plenty to recommend. For restaurants I like Mr Porter at the W - very nice food and drinks in a sexy atmosphere. Otherwise Panache is good. for drinks, being January and mid week, then I would suggest you try Mata Hari in the red light district or soem of the nice cocktail bars - Feijoa, Vesper etc. For day time food and drink just head to the FoodHallen. Let me know if you have any more questions

Hi we going with another couple, Thursday 16th and Friday 17th Feb night, is there any swinger clubs or any bars for us bi girls?

I seen the club that's out of Amsterdam but won't have time Friday night

Thanks guys

[Removed by poster at 02/01/17 21:05:48]

"Hey there - I live here so have plenty to recommend. For restaurants I like Mr Porter at the W - very nice food and drinks in a sexy atmosphere. Otherwise Panache is good. for drinks, being January and mid week, then I would suggest you try Mata Hari in the red light district or soem of the nice cocktail bars - Feijoa, Vesper etc. For day time food and drink just head to the FoodHallen. Let me know if you have any more questions

Thankyou we will try

These out we are over their soon ) can you tell me is the paradise still open as we know it closed down but when we researched it again it looks like it has re open perhaps a different location .

"

By *iceHungFunMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Afraid I'm not sure if Paradise is still open or not. But happy to help you out if you looking for a date

"Afraid I'm not sure if Paradise is still open or not. But happy to help you out if you looking for a date "

» Add a new message to this topic