FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Turkey :)

Turkey :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamanguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Altinkum-Turkey

Dear Men and ladies ;

Bombs can explode everywhere in the world, there can be terrorist activities. But that can not stop us. We will always continue to come to Turkey no matter what the circumstances. Turkey is always a safe country. I want to announce this to the whole world. We are never afraid of ISID or any terrorist organization .... Terror will not prevent us from coming here ..

I wish my condolences to the people who died.

I would like to recommend that those who want to go on holiday in all of Europen come to Turkey.

So we have to show that we are not afraid of terror.

Thank you for sharing your feelings for this reason.

Best regards

denizxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovetobiteMan  over a year ago

Antalya Turkey

Well said Deniz,that is what terrorists want,they want us to change our habits,life styles,plans,they want us to worry,and afraid,but we are not and won't be,Keep Calm and Go to Turkey

By *ovetobiteMan  over a year ago

Antalya Turkey

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp. please have look at this list and see Turkey s place on this list,much more safer than manny Eu county,

By *eamanguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Altinkum-Turkey

"I am in Turkey and I am safe ..

Because the best answer to give a random target is to give up your behavior and choices to show how ineffective you are.

Vacationing in Turkey is less risky; Traffic accidents, guns or terrorist attacks are more dangerous "

» Add a new message to this topic