FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam...HELP!

Amsterdam...HELP!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just booked a holiday to Amsterdam for a few nights and want to get some ideas of good places to go, and also if there's any good swingers hotels or anything like that?!

Help us please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Red light district, bring €50 with you when you go there

By *lovesexxMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

Me too

I'd like to know so il keep an eye on this post

Hope you have a great time

By *edzyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

There's a good sex museum apparently

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Go see bodyworks

"Go see bodyworks "

What is it??

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Sorry I meant body world

Google it

Well worth a visit

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Body world was fascinating,

Sex museum was OK,

Torture museum was interesting.

We wanted to do the red light museum but ran out of time, it has a window like the girls use, so you can get your better half to work her stuff and get a few pics...

Get your guide is a good site if you want guided tours, it pays to book somethings before you go...

"Body world was fascinating,

Sex museum was OK,

We wanted to do the red light museum but ran out of time, it has a window like the girls use, so you can get your better half to work her stuff and get a few pics...

Get your guide is a good site if you want guided tours, it pays to book somethings before you go..."

Amazing thank you!! What's bodyworks??

X

Does anyone know any good shows (naughty ones) and what they're called etc?

I'm guessing there's no swingers hotel then xx

You have the Paradise Bar and Fata Morgana swingers clubs in Amsterdam, both are good.

As for the red light district; a lot of the girls are forced into it because of human trafficking, so I give it a miss

Sex museum was OK,

Get your guide is a good site if you want guided tours, it pays to book somethings before you go...

X"

Can't share links on here but Google image Body World exhibition or Gunther von Hagans. It's an anatomical exhibition but in all honesty without seeing images it's impossible to describe. You won't have ever seen anything like it though

There is an older thread on here that you might find that I was looking at as I'm going with my girlfriend next month. Non of the club's appealed to me as they appeared to be outside of Amsterdam or full of single blokes which isn't what we want in a club.

By *ddit...Man  over a year ago

Land of the giants... ;-)

"We've just booked a holiday to Amsterdam for a few nights and want to get some ideas of good places to go, and also if there's any good swingers hotels or anything like that?!

Help us please "

of you haven't booked a hotel yet.. there is an awesome one.. 5 star in the middle of the red light district... it's the old city hall.. damn it can't remember what it's called.. x

Hello mAddit,

is it thr Hotel Krasnapolsky you mean?

I've stayed there a couple of times (Courtesey of KLM), but it's quite expensive to book it.

Alec

Essex.

"We've just booked a holiday to Amsterdam for a few nights and want to get some ideas of good places to go, and also if there's any good swingers hotels or anything like that?!

Help us please of you haven't booked a hotel yet.. there is an awesome one.. 5 star in the middle of the red light district... it's the old city hall.. damn it can't remember what it's called.. x"

We went to Club Sameplace, admittedly we left early but it was mainly couples. We were tired and left just after midnight, which is when it starts to get busy...

Essex.

Sex museum was OK,

X"

Basically and crazy Dr takes a dead body and fills the blood vessels etc with coloured plastic and then strips away everything to leave the plastic veins...

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Does anyone know any good shows (naughty ones) and what they're called etc?

I'm guessing there's no swingers hotel then xx"

We watched a show at Casa Rosso... turned out to be more like a box ticking exercise IMO..

If you've ever been to swinger's clubs then there's not much difference with what goes on in open playrooms there

By *ernowbCouple  over a year ago

Truro

best swingers club is Fata Morgana bit of a way outside the city but brilliant and well worth it...google it for more details, if you want a fun cheeky show try Moulin rouge....you might even get called onto the stage lol, much better than cassa rosso in our opinion. Also had a bit of fun in the 2e peep show if you look on the board you can select which girl you want to dance in private for you while you are ina booth...you can do whatever you want while you watch so we just had oral sex with each other as she watched and danced...quite erotic unless you have been swinging before then its a bit tame but good for first timers lol.

Going back next month cant wait.

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Have a meal in one of the indonesian restaurants...delicious

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Does anyone know any good shows (naughty ones) and what they're called etc?

I'm guessing there's no swingers hotel then xx

We watched a show at Casa Rosso... turned out to be more like a box ticking exercise IMO..

If you've ever been to swinger's clubs then there's not much difference with what goes on in open playrooms there"

I fully agree on the sex shows - really, it's not something to bother with, if you're comfortable in our world/swinging clubs, away from mainstream society. Leave them for lads on stag weekends.

Amsterdam cabs are fairly expensive, so it's preferable to use public transportation: which is pretty comprehensive and reasonably priced. Other cities are reachable via rail, such as Rotterdam, so that you could extend your reach. For a weekend, I'd settle just for Amsterdam though. There are usually a few Fab users there every week, from my experience, so getting together for coffee etc is an option too.

Essex.

[Removed by poster at 16/01/17 19:48:50]

Essex.

Everyone in Amsterdam speaks English apart from the bus drivers when you are going somewhere new for the first time...

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Showboat close to Zaadam is easy to get to

Been many times so message me if more detail

It has theme nights and has good buffet in reasonable prices

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

Go an visit the best swinging club in the world

Fun4two

You won't be disappointed and we bet you you will be going back for more

Trust us on that one

We're away on the 13th of February for 3 nights. Can't wait.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

We stayed at The Amstel when we last went there... fab hotel, very classy and traditional.

The sex museum is a bit of a giggle.

We have been to all the clubs , shows etc

The shows are okay but everybody ad. Everyone watches it it's ok but nothing too exciting.

The showboat is a good layout but pick your night carefully. We ended going and it was a tranny night l o l .

Sameplace wasn't that fantastic quite damp and old fashioned and full of following wanking males getting on your nerves trying to offer you drinks all night didn't like.

Paradise we liked but lots of single males but quite courteous but sometimes they do have visiting prostitutes there too . Met a few nice people there it got closed down apparently but has re opened so we are visiting agin when we visit end of January. There is a good club outside Amsterdam but you will have to get a taxi can be expensive. We have yet to venture there would go if another couple wanted to go with us and share the taxi.

Loads of j

Loads of nice restauraunts we have booked the Supperclub it's great has beds you sit on to eat your meal with provocative shows etc etc in the middle of the room then opens into a nightclub.

And of course you can chill and recover in the coffee bars during the day . We are trying to find a nice spa to visit when we go I. Two weeks . Have fun we love it .

Also recommend the museums and Anne franks house so interesting .

I'm going on a solo trip to Amsterdam from 7th - 11th Feb.

It'll be my 6th time there, I've never gone to the sex shows - they don't really interest me and I doubt they would be very erotic.

There are a number of sites about fun in Amsterdam, just do a quick Google search.

If anyone is going at the same time, feel free to let me know. This time I'm planning on taking time to see the non-central bits and Rotterdam too.

By *i mayo coupleCouple  over a year ago

sligo

Show boat last Friday in mth black and white night great fun, and we hear paradise is reopen used to be a great club

Essex.

"Loads of nice restauraunts we have booked the Supperclub it's great has beds you sit on to eat your meal with provocative shows etc etc in the middle of the room then opens into a nightclub.

And of course you can chill and recover in the coffee bars during the day . We are trying to find a nice spa to visit when we go I. Two weeks . Have fun we love it .

Also recommend the museums and Anne franks house so interesting ."

Surprisingly I was pretty much unmoved by Anne Frank's house.

I understand the reasons behind the way it has been done but to me it removed the human eliment...

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

"Loads of nice restauraunts we have booked the Supperclub it's great has beds you sit on to eat your meal with provocative shows etc etc in the middle of the room then opens into a nightclub.

Also recommend the museums and Anne franks house so interesting .

Surprisingly I was pretty much unmoved by Anne Frank's house.

I understand the reasons behind the way it has been done but to me it removed the human eliment..."

We agree very much so we were really disappointed after queuing for hour thou

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

The Heineken experience is worth a visit. The Red Hop on Bus and boat trip combined tickets include discounts to most attractions. You can buy a public transport pass at the airport which covers bus, train and metro, also the train form the airport

Essex.

Definitely thinking of getting a little group of Fab friends to go for a long weekend...

» Add a new message to this topic