FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Capd'agde 19th Aug 5th Sept

Capd'agde 19th Aug 5th Sept

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EA-SIDERS OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Lancs.

We are on Site (with caravan) on the above dates.Our 5th visit.

Check our profile, anyone fancy meeting up give us a shout.

Would be nice to chat on MSN B4 we go.

Hope to chat soon.

P & El

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dambebadMan  over a year ago

chorley

Hi i curious about this place and was wondering what it is like for a single guy to go.xxxx i seen a flight at begining of september.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Perfectly OK for single guys though it is couples heavy. Most of the family groups are home for school starting again.

By early Sept it won't be quite as hot as July/ August, there'll still be a decent amount of visitors and much of the police presence at the far end of the beach/ dunes will have moved off.

Good time to go.

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

well hope you have put us down for the 3rd !! we there from the 3rd to 8th sept- we only looking for couples

s & t

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"well hope you have put us down for the 3rd !! we there from the 3rd to 8th sept- we only looking for couples

s & t"

Going again you lucky lucky swines

Hope you have loads and loads of fun, maybe see you there next year

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"well hope you have put us down for the 3rd !! we there from the 3rd to 8th sept- we only looking for couples

s & t

Going again you lucky lucky swines

Hope you have loads and loads of fun, maybe see you there next year"

hey its your fault for making it soo much fun we have to go back for more xxx

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Hi i curious about this place and was wondering what it is like for a single guy to go.xxxx i seen a flight at begining of september."

Cap d’Agde naturism is urban naturism, thus it is totally unlike any other form of naturism. Mixing nudity with a long beach, with concrete apartment blocks, with shops, with restaurants, with bars, with night clubs and much more makes for a strange and very potent cocktail. As has been said to me, “Think of Cap d’Agde as a supermarket; like a supermarket anything and everything is on display and anything and everything is available, but like a supermarket there is no sales pressure. The choice is yours as to what you take and what you reject“. My choice tends to be centred upon the excellent beach during day and, in the evening, one of the quieter restaurants. As the evening draws on Cap d’Agde sheds the last veil of respectable family naturism and abandons itself to hedonism. Whether I participate or merely spectate depends upon who I am with.

Ignoring the night life at Agde is about as easy as ignoring an elephant that has just walked into the room. The Cap d’Agde fashion boutiques are famous (or some would say infamous). They cater for both the male, the female and the anything in between; their stock in trade ranges from silkiest of sensual lingerie to the deliberately outrageous and provocative, and from there it would seem, to anything that the PVC or leather fetishist might want. If you choose to take a censorious stance concerning bizarre and varied combinations of hidden, of partially revealed or of totally revealed flesh then Cap d’Agde at night is not for you. As far as I am concerned, such attire may not be my choice but if the wearer feels good about it, who am I to argue, question their motives or spoil their fun in wearing it?

Perhaps it is not surprising that Cap d’Agde is, at best, avoided by many naturists and, at worst, roundly condemned for betraying the “true naturist tradition”. But what is also clear is that some of the loudest critics have never been near the place. They will tell lurid stories of exhibitionist activities along the whole 2 Km of beach but cannot answer a simple question about exactly where, if at all, such alleged activities take place nor, other than by way of vague generalisations, say what form they take. If such stories are to be believed then one can only assume that the horse-back mounted patrols in the dunes are blind-folded.

» Add a new message to this topic