FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Hot tub party in tenerife tonight at our place

Hot tub party in tenerife tonight at our place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wedish2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire scotland

Living in tenerife near los cristianos hottub party no clothes just a bottle of your favourite drink its wet tonight out but even wetter at ours.fab fun night ahead.lol bring loads red bull your gonna need it xx caz x robin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ayrshire scotland

"Living in tenerife near los cristianos hottub party no clothes just a bottle of your favourite drink its wet tonight out but even wetter at ours.fab fun night ahead.lol bring loads red bull your gonna need it xx caz x robin"
also party cum orgy on sat night its party time again lol but you only live once so live for the moment.we do bring it on xx caz x robin

By *oxiexxxWoman  over a year ago

ayrshire scotland

hi sexy was going to head out to the strip but instead myself and 6 other horny people are heading to yours for the party 4 girls plus me and two donkey hung hunks.get your knickers of ??yea right forgot you don't wear any xx samantha

ayrshire scotland

"hi sexy was going to head out to the strip but instead myself and 6 other horny people are heading to yours for the party 4 girls plus me and two donkey hung hunks.get your knickers of ??yea right forgot you don't wear any xx samantha "
still room for you hun two couples here 3 guys and one girl plus us sexy hosts.shitloads drink so no probs if you don't bring any.pants been of for weeks btw lol.soon real soon se u sexy xxxxxx caroline

ayrshire scotland

Lovinh this xx caz

ayrshire scotland

Yyyxxxx caz

ayrshire scotland

Wow xx

By *oxiexxxWoman  over a year ago

ayrshire scotland

you will need to get a bigger hottub lol for next time too many yummy bodies xx samantha

» Add a new message to this topic