FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Abu Dhabi & Dubai

Abu Dhabi & Dubai

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just arrived in Dubai for a couple of weeks and wondered what you'd do in our situation.

We've been a few times and struck lucky last time we were here meeting a couple from germany who hosted parties in a really nice area of dubai - on the palm. We only played together but the whole thing was amazing... location / friendly people etc.

Before flying out this time they asked if we'd bring some "discrete" toys out with us. We did some research and decided there were a few things we were comfortable buying for them and bringing over so we did and it was all fine at the airport.

So we got here last night and Mrs D text only to receive a really short message basically saying her husband had been fired and they were all over the place packing up to leave

So the question is - do you think it's worth taking them back with us? Part of our reasoning was that the bags don't get scanned on arrival but I think they do on departure... and now we're both a bit stressed by the whole thing because we'd done it in good faith and the stuff they wanted wasn't cheap

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid1Man  over a year ago

Dubai

Take them back with you, my wife travels with hers all the time and has never had an issue. We travel fro Abu Dhabi several times per year and never been stopped.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I say enjoy your time in Dubai then worry about few days before. By the sound of it you will be okay. Have fun.

By *playfulcouple OzCouple  over a year ago

Perth

You're fine taking them out, getting them in is where the stringent checks are and then they are just confiscated..

I live in Dubai and have brought them several times but have never worried (when travelling on business) taking them out.

Are telhey still new and in the packaging? May consider taking them off your hands.

By *playfulcouple OzCouple  over a year ago

Perth

Maybe your 'wife' would like you to acquire them for yourselves?

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi Daring, yes bring them back with you. They won't scan the bags you are grand. Shame the party on the palm fell through, hopefully you can have some fun anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe your 'wife' would like you to acquire them for yourselves? "

Dear god - she's got a cupboard full at home - don't encourage her.

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sure everyone needs some encouragement

By *ixelsMan  over a year ago

essex

Hi

If you are still worried I will buy them off you my number is 0582903958 or email me sims.james78@yahoo.com

By *ixelsMan  over a year ago

essex

Hi

If you are still worried I will buy them off you my number is 0582903958 or email me sims.james78@yahoo.com

» Add a new message to this topic