FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Budapest

Budapest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptain V OP   Man  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Hello i need some advise I am trying to arrange a trip to Budapest for the Hungarian gp in july but the prices for that weekend for flights and hotel are getting too expensive.

Can any one suggest any sites to search flights or air ports to go from and recommend some hotels

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. Any event like that will result in a hike in prices. Supply and demand, the more demand the higher the cost.

By *aptain V OP   Man  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Nope. Any event like that will result in a hike in prices. Supply and demand, the more demand the higher the cost. "

Totally aware of that but was hoping somewhere there mite be some cheep deals going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nope. Any event like that will result in a hike in prices. Supply and demand, the more demand the higher the cost.

Totally aware of that but was hoping somewhere there mite be some cheep deals going "

It's harsh, I was going to London next weekend for the boxing....until I saw what hotels were charging for the night

By *oohTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Nope. Any event like that will result in a hike in prices. Supply and demand, the more demand the higher the cost.

Totally aware of that but was hoping somewhere there mite be some cheep deals going

It's harsh, I was going to London next weekend for the boxing....until I saw what hotels were charging for the night "

Sounds like there's a gap in the market for a swingers air b&b.

By *renaaJirkaCouple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

Fly to Bratislava in Slovakia, there us bus from airport to traib station and then take train to Budapest.

Book ticket for train already now and they will be cheap

» Add a new message to this topic