FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Copenhagen CitySwingers

Copenhagen CitySwingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthy Rich OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi - there wasn't a lot written about clubs in Copenhagen and I wanted to let you know about a great trip to CitySwingers last night. Their website was good for info and perving over who was planning to go. The club was well signposted and the welcome friendly.

It is a little like Chameleons really; friendly, many rooms - a bit of a maze. Guys strip down to their boxers or less on entry and women either strip or wear lingerie. Unlike Chams there is no jacuzzi or sauna - but on Friday the crowd were hotter than a typical UK club. As a single guy I was made feel feel welcome. Like Chams it was a "players club" with most people having fun and joining in!

They start earlier here and the night was in full swing at 9pm when I arrived. The entry covers free drink (within reason) behind the bar and I found my lack of Danish to be no hindrance.

The was plenty of exhibitionism in the upstiars S&M suite - the spy holes and glory holes throughout the club got lots of use - and there was an orgy of flesh to be ogled all night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erri69Couple  over a year ago

Iceland

We went there last Saturday and we agree, excellent club with a good selection of rooms and BDSM in the attic where there was a performance trough out the night and anyone was welcome to participate. We did make a use of the couples room and had a lot of fun there. Very warm and welcomming club and not to expensive...recommended

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first time tonight.

Hostess was terrible. I had to grill her for info

But for couples it's a great spot.

Met a gorgeous Swedish blonde couple and it carried over to the next night

» Add a new message to this topic