FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand

Thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone going to Thailand next week? Any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where you going and what would you like to know?

I have been going 2 or 3 times a year for the last 6 years and been all over

Im gonna go to pattaya

You can get a taxi from bkk to pattaya for 1000 to 1200 baht with this email i use Ann taxi all the time cheapest around ann_thailand1234@hotmail.com

What hotel in Pattaya are you staying? You going alone?

Pattaya is my favourite place for a night out in Thailand you have

walking street lots of bars you can find girls in the open bars or go to ibar/insomnia and lots of ago go bars

Soi 6,7,8 is where i normally stay loads of nice bars

Soi Buakhao is worth a visit too loads of bars

Best advice i can give you is take cash!!! Dont change it up in the uk or get it from Atm in thailand your get the best exchange rate with them there its roughly about .25 baht below the exchange rate and Atm will charge you 180 to 240 baht amd limit you to 20000 take out max

Wow thanks , i booked from Aya Boutique Hotel , Where can i find any swinger club ? Im alone

Looks a nice hotel amd good location

I really dont know anywhere for swingers but your find lots of girls/boys/ladyboys if you have never been with a thai lady your in for a treat they are the most friendly girls your ever meet, young ones are very beautiful but older are very skilled in bed

Good place to eat in the day is the ground floor of the central festival shopping mall, you put money on a card then order food lots of different things to eat.

My favourite restaurant is the

beer garden just before walking street amazing food!!!

Wow thank you ill try that restaurant , any advice for any club or gogo bar or bj bar

They change girls all the time so just look for one you like the atmosphere in they can be hit or miss and bj bars are soi 6, i have been so many times i onky go yhem places if i show someone who has never been before, the outside bars are the best i find you will always have a good night in one and the mummasang (headlady)will look after you.

Good apps to have on your phone are Line and Wechat girls will have either one and Wechat you can look for local people on it and chat so if you want a massage in your room you can find someone saves you going out looking

How long you going for and are you gping2 to bkk for a few nights?

For days out near Pattaya go to the floating market you can try some food and fruits its only about 400 baht taxi each way, sanctuary of truth is well worth a visit 500 baht to get in taxi is about 250 each way.

Try not to stay around walking street all the time Pattaya has so many other bars around just try each area, i went about 7 times before i had been everywhere once i always went to the same bars lol

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

"They change girls all the time so just look for one you like the atmosphere in they can be hit or miss and bj bars are soi 6, i have been so many times i onky go yhem places if i show someone who has never been before, the outside bars are the best i find you will always have a good night in one and the mummasang (headlady)will look after you.

Good apps to have on your phone are Line and Wechat girls will have either one and Wechat you can look for local people on it and chat so if you want a massage in your room you can find someone saves you going out looking

For days out near Pattaya go to the floating market you can try some food and fruits its only about 400 baht taxi each way, sanctuary of truth is well worth a visit 500 baht to get in taxi is about 250 each way.

Try not to stay around walking street all the time Pattaya has so many other bars around just try each area, i went about 7 times before i had been everywhere once i always went to the same bars lol"

Have tried to message you, but, understandably, you have blocked men.

Can you send me a message, would like to find a few things put. Cheers.

"They change girls all the time so just look for one you like the atmosphere in they can be hit or miss and bj bars are soi 6, i have been so many times i onky go yhem places if i show someone who has never been before, the outside bars are the best i find you will always have a good night in one and the mummasang (headlady)will look after you.

Try not to stay around walking street all the time Pattaya has so many other bars around just try each area, i went about 7 times before i had been everywhere once i always went to the same bars lol

Have tried to message you, but, understandably, you have blocked men.

Can you send me a message, would like to find a few things put. Cheers.

"

Sent you a message mate

thanks a lot friend you are perfect , im gonna stay 5 amazing night in Pattaya after that Dubai

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Best advice i can give you is take cash!!!"

» Add a new message to this topic