FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand October?

Thailand October?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if any of you lovely fabsters are heading to / staying in Thailand anytime from October 19th - mid November.

First time travelling solo and first time to Thailand so would be great to hook up even if just for a chat and some bants.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey - been to Thailand lots of times if you want advice, pop a message

We will be in koh sumi end of oct and beginning of November

In Bangkok last week of October. Would love to meet some couples x

By *abanosMan  over a year ago

Droitwich

In Thailand end September - mid October.

Bangkok,Pattaya and Koh Samui.Anyone fancy a drink or two?

You guys realise that koh samui in October / November is going to be very miserable weather wise right? It can be sunny but it's unlikely as it's monsoon season. Best to stick to the west coast at that time of year if your wanting lots of sunshine

Yep we know it rains lol got our brolleys ready to pack lol but it's a lot quieter then and still lots to do

"Yep we know it rains lol got our brolleys ready to pack lol but it's a lot quieter then and still lots to do "

Have you been there before at that time of year? I'd like to do koh samui but worried the weather might ruin things. Also, how are you getting to koh samui? Flying straight from Bangkok?

Going to Thailand and worrying about rain is like going to the desert and worrying about sand.

It rains in Thailand no matter what season it is. Often if it's a full day everybody ends up in bars and the place is bouncing - but most likely you'll get a couple of hours downpour followed by a full day of sun.

Don't come all this way and not do what you want because of what the weather may or may not be like

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

We live in Pattaya and happy to meet new people for drinks x

"Going to Thailand and worrying about rain is like going to the desert and worrying about sand.

It rains in Thailand no matter what season it is. Often if it's a full day everybody ends up in bars and the place is bouncing - but most likely you'll get a couple of hours downpour followed by a full day of sun.

Don't come all this way and not do what you want because of what the weather may or may not be like

"

Yes but still makes sense to visit when changes of rain are alot lower. For example, you wouldn't recommend somebody to visit Ireland in December rather then July on the basis that it can rain at any time of the year. Koh samui is coming into monsoon season soon so personally id recommend avoiding it unless ur aware it's likely to rain alot every day and are happy with that.

"We live in Pattaya and happy to meet new people for drinks x"

Any advice on must visit places or places to stay?

No we never been there been to phucket and pattaya and yes flying from Bangkok as it's an hours flight and been to phucket at this time and like I say not bothered by the rain lol

Overseas

"We live in Pattaya and happy to meet new people for drinks x

Any advice on must visit places or places to stay? "

Have messaged you

Overseas

"No we never been there been to phucket and pattaya and yes flying from Bangkok as it's an hours flight and been to phucket at this time and like I say not bothered by the rain lol"

Koh Samui is my favorite out of all the places I've visited so far. I doubt it will rain constantly, just the usual chuck it down for an hour or so then should be lovely. Enjoy your trip

Thanks xxx

Im in pattaya from 30th sept to the 23rd of oct

By *r hotdogMan  over a year ago

leeds

"No we never been there been to phucket and pattaya and yes flying from Bangkok as it's an hours flight and been to phucket at this time and like I say not bothered by the rain lol

Koh Samui is my favorite out of all the places I've visited so far. I doubt it will rain

constantly, just the usual chuck it down for an hour or so then should be lovely. Enjoy your trip "

cannot predict the weather over there been going 20 years all times of year you will always make your own fun easiest place to get round and do stuff it always an adventure Thailand where ever you go there and keep smiling

By *r hotdogMan  over a year ago

leeds

Heading out in Jan for my adventure

» Add a new message to this topic