FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Paphos Cyprus

Paphos Cyprus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andb OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We will be in Paphos for a wedding but hoping to be able to slip away from family and vanilla friends for some naughty fun. Be there next Wednesday to the 10th November. Anyone have any ideas of where to go for some fun? Are there any nudist beaches nearby?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igger1952Man  over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

Hi I am English and moved to paphos around 10 years ago. There are no official nudist beach’s in Cyprus although there are places to go to enjoy the freedom of being naked. Pissouri beach or Lara beach are just two. I myself meet singles and couples that visit so if you are looking for some naughty adult fun and fancy getting hot and horny please give me a callm

By *l_cidandmeCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We were there in September and fell in love with the place. We found a nice quiet spot on the rocks in Agios Georgous just past Coral Bay. We were joined by a local man and we finished up having some sexy fun.

By *l_cidandmeCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We are thinking of going back in early December just wondered what the weather is like at that time of year and can you still sunbathe naked or is it too cold.

D&A

By *igger1952Man  over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

Hi. Yes there are some great places to enjoy hot sex outside. There are plenty of places on the Akamas. Dec can have some really sunny and warm days and if you are lucky you will be able to enjoy some outdoor fun. I am English and live in paphos, so would love to join in your outdoor activities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will be there about the same time as you guys .

» Add a new message to this topic