FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Fun4two

Fun4two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urreymojo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ascot

We’ll be there for the Saturday night party of 2nd December. Is anyone else from Fabs intending to be there that night? If so we’d love to hook up.

Now the odd question. What footwear do the guys wear when it’s dress down time? Flip flops seem a tad underdressed even though you’re just down to briefs..it’s seems daft but it’s a genuine question as I’ll need to style it out lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Assume you are asking about the club in Holland ? We are in Amsterdam same weekend as you but going to Fata Morgana. Never been to a Dutch club before but think it’s v like German clubs where we have been! So most men do wear flip flops at dress down time and girls , heels !!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We’ll be there for the Saturday night party of 2nd December. Is anyone else from Fabs intending to be there that night? If so we’d love to hook up.

Now the odd question. What footwear do the guys wear when it’s dress down time? Flip flops seem a tad underdressed even though you’re just down to briefs..it’s seems daft but it’s a genuine question as I’ll need to style it out lol "

Personally I prefer sandals when we visit clubs in Holland or Germany

Some do wear flip flops but there are quite a few who wear the big BDSM style boots.

It's a while since we last visited Fun4two but the lingerie tune is usually played at 10.30 and is the cue for dress down.

Tip: Get there early, dump the bag in the locker and head straight to the restaurant. Space is limited so you don't want to be wasting time waiting for a table. Oh and if it is your first visit don't forget your passport. They need it for your membership.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’ll be there for the Saturday night party of 2nd December. Is anyone else from Fabs intending to be there that night? If so we’d love to hook up.

Now the odd question. What footwear do the guys wear when it’s dress down time? Flip flops seem a tad underdressed even though you’re just down to briefs..it’s seems daft but it’s a genuine question as I’ll need to style it out lol

Personally I prefer sandals when we visit clubs in Holland or Germany

Some do wear flip flops but there are quite a few who wear the big BDSM style boots.

It's a while since we last visited Fun4two but the lingerie tune is usually played at 10.30 and is the cue for dress down.

Tip: Get there early, dump the bag in the locker and head straight to the restaurant. Space is limited so you don't want to be wasting time

waiting for a table. Oh and if it is your first visit don't forget your passport. They need it for your membership. "

It's a while since we have been to Fun4two but unfortunately along with many happy memories for 'Gin' is one of a bare feet close encounter with high heels whilst at the bar......ouch!!! That's why some guys wear Doc Martens instead of flip flops or no footwear at all.

By *urreymojo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ascot

Ha ha so true..ended up buying jack boots in Gouda beforehand.. most were wearing flip flops and trainers as it turned out

» Add a new message to this topic