FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bangkok and phuket suggestions

Bangkok and phuket suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust_4_Life! OP   Man  over a year ago

Northside

I will be spending 2 nights in Bangkok and 4 in Phuket next month and curious to hear peoples suggestions for activities to get up to.

It does not all have to be filth as I am happy to be a cheesy tourist during the day time and am travelling by myself.

If anyone is in either city in December and fancies a drink, let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will be in phuket on the 13/12 kamala more or less or maybe Pattaya. We will hold some BBC meets on a weekly basis which will be on a Saturday or Friday for the next 6months about while doing business on the other hand and enjoying elefant and foods. If u like to come add me with phuket info and I let u know where we meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nana plaza or soi cowboy all on sukhumvit road take the BTS to nana and all the stuff is around there as for Phuket head to patong look for Bangla road you'll love it

By *ust_4_Life! OP   Man  over a year ago

Northside

"We will be in phuket on the 13/12 kamala more or less or maybe Pattaya. We will hold some BBC meets on a weekly basis which will be on a Saturday or Friday for the next 6months about while doing business on the other hand and enjoying elefant and foods. If u like to come add me with phuket info and I let u know where we meet "

Very tempting offer. I should be in Phuket 16-22 December, but if you check out my profile I don’t quite fit into the BBC category, haha. Hope you have fun anyway.

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Nana plaza or soi cowboy all on sukhumvit road take the BTS to nana and all the stuff is around there as for Phuket head to patong look for Bangla road you'll love it "

For Nana Plaza, leave the "Skytrain" station by exit 1 and turn left. For Soi Cowboy, leave by exit 3 and turn right. The two go-go bar areas are about a mile apart. Both exits are on Sukhumvit "odd side". The other side is far less interesting.

Send me a message if you would like more info - I have written an "idiot's guide" for beginners.

» Add a new message to this topic